Teva Pharmaceuticals

Teva Pharmaceuticals Reviews

Updated Jul 20, 2014

Teva Pharmaceuticals President & CEO Dr. Jeremy M. Levin

Dr. Jeremy M. Levin

Pros
  • World's largest generic company, great benefits both medical and financial(in 6 reviews)

• Friendly environment and great training department(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • very lean organization in my field , effects work/life balance(in 3 reviews)

• A lot of career opportunities, but usually only if you know the right people(in 3 reviews)

Very good

Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsWorld's largest generic company, great benefits both medical and financial.

ConsNot all the divisions work together, so it is very difficult to move from division to division.

Decent company to work for, but faces profitability and competition challenges like most pharmaceuticals.

Chemist (Former Employee) Pomona, NY

ProsGood benefits: tuition reimbursement 100% up to $6K and 50% up to $10K decent bonuses, good health coverage, 6% 401K match with extra discretionary 2% contribution,

ConsVery competitive and volatile work environment with high workloads. Frequent restructuring and layoffs. Centralized management creates inefficiency at the business unit level. Global decisions are made primarily to increase shareholder value. Limited opportunities for advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementReceive more feedback from middle managers, involve them in the planning process. Concentrate on implementing value-added tasks that reduce costs and improve efficiency. Revise Teva LMS so that employees are only trained on tasks that are related to their job responsibilities.

Overall I enjoyed working at Teva.

Pharmaceutical QA Investigator (Former Employee)

ProsFriendly people who generally are eager to help others. Not real formal so it is somewhat relaxed. Was able to learn from others. Flexible working hours.

ConsCould be a little more formalized and structured in some areas. For a rather large company they lack certain programs. Still lots to do integrating the various companies that have been merged into Teva.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to work on harmonization of the varous companies that have become part of Teva.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It is a profit driven company.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere is a balance between life and work.

ConsThe organization is not well structured.

ok at first but company changed

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative (Former Employee) New York, NY

Prosbetter respected than many pharma companies

Constaken over by bean counters

Advice to Senior Managementselling skills are still important even with technology

Lack of real Leadership

ProsPeople work very hard

ConsLeadership is bad. Emotionally abusive, Play with peoples lives. Favorite people move on while the real workers are held back.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat people with respect , it goes a long way.

worse place I have ever work

Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) Forest, VA

Prosits a job you get a pay check and bonus but nothing to talk about your in a climate control building

Consunfair treatment of employees company work against what sop,s call for. fire good workers keep bad workers

Advice to Senior Managementget new management in forest va

Great group of people to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFriendly environment and great training department

Consvery small women's health division

Solid growing company for years that has become unstable.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFor many years provided a solid rewarding job experience. Great benefits, good salary and growing company. International company who provided many oportunities for key employees.

ConsIn recent years has become less stable. CEOs coming and going and poorly communicated downsizing strategy has left many employees unsure and scared for their jobs. Many decision makers seem paralyzed by current situation.

Teva is a good place to work, I have nothing bad to say.

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) Cincinnati, OH

ProsTeva has excellent benefits and activities.

ConsI can't really think of any cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Worked for Teva Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!