Teva Pharmaceuticals USA

Updated Jul 31, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Erez Vigodman

Pros
  • Offers great benefits medical and educational (in 12 reviews)

• The company offers good benefits in general (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • The slogan from upper management was "be lucky you have a job" (in 4 reviews)

• Most of the time poor planning in the home office led to decreased sales in the field (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights

I made it out Alive

Secretary (Former Employee) North Wales, PA

ProsI loved my boss, loved my health benefits, and it was a short drive for me (15) minutes.

ConsConstant sexual harassment by male co-workers, no way to move up from within the company. HR flat out lies to you when you get hired. Seriously they only hire their relatives and best friends for any decent jobs there. Micro managed to death in this place. Like I said I made it out alive.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease stop ruining people's lives and picking any choosing who succeeds and who does't based on personal relations.

Horrible Experience

Warehouse (Former Employee) North Wales, PA

ProsGreat health benefits, paid time off, and 401K package. There is a lot of training so I felt adjusted once my job actually started

ConsEverything else. Drunk co-workers, horrible pay, "be lucky you have a job" speech every time a problem came up, no raises, bonuses, or room for advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire everyone in recruiting and HR who lies about how great this place is. And please repent for your sins.

Great Place to Work, Management is terrible.

Manager (Current Employee) North Wales, PA

ProsGreat environment and benefits, relaxed atmosphere. Overall, a good place to work.

ConsIncompetent people tend to be in higher positions, only certain chosen people get promoted.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat all employees equal. Management and HR tend to do nothing but give you excuses if you ask about promotions.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Management

ProsGreat Benefits, Overall good company

ConsManagemen have too much power, HR is a joke

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement are not infalliable. But this is typical of Big Pharma Companies. Also, Teva and Big Pharma need to understand that the old ways of doing busines i.e. dinner programs for older products, are are waste of money and time for everybody involved.

Falling apart senior management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood benefits ... that's about it now.
    It used to be great all around, that was only a years ago...lots of changes took pleace with previous CEO...now it is hurting good people. Not sure about the current CEO, hope he will make right decisions.

Conswork you to death, nights, weekends, and of course holidays. Overloaded work. No life and work balance at all. (It used to be great)

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more people, your empoyees are getting burnt out. Stop playing with headcount!!!
    Teva used to be a great company, many of us have left and there are many to follow...
    Bring back great Teva culture!!!

Brand Manager

ProsSteady, stable job working environment

ConsHard to advance or switch therpuatic area

Do Not Work Here

Inventory Control (Former Employee) North Wales, PA

ProsHealth Benefits; No Layoffs while I was there.

ConsManagement was horrendous, zero communication with them at all, no advancement from within the company. There was drug and alcohol abuse running rampant in the warehouse from higher management on down. Every time an employee brought up a problem to management their response was "Be lucky you have a job". There was also a lot of racism.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe upfront with people when you hire them. Tell them that the job you come in with is the job you will leave with. And please for the love of God find it in your heart to stop destroying people's lives.

Decent company, but poor leaderslhip

ProsStrong company, top 10-15 pharma companies in revenue

ConsPoor leadership, bad home office support, you're left pretty much on your own to handle problems, which you're not allowed to do.

Advice to Senior ManagementToo much upper management turnover and ended up with ill qualified compliance people running the show

Challenging

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsBenefits, vacation, holidays, good territory

ConsUpper management is dysfunctional to say the least; Most District Managers unqualified; micromanagement on steroids; Good ole boys club

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Unfulfilling career at Teva

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Frazer, PA

ProsGreat co-workers. 401k is above average. Bonus is above average. Stock is going away

ConsPromotions are only for a select few. HR is worthless and no development

Advice to Senior ManagementYou are a very uninspiring group of hacks!

Worked for Teva Pharmaceuticals USA? Contribute to the Community!