Pros – Meeting people from all walks of life.
Cafteria serves free good food.
Cons – Shifts very between morning, mid, evening, and overnight.
Difficult to advance in company.
Advice to Senior Management – Show some appreciation to your staff.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
Pros – Location. Thats the only pro which is also the only reason guests come there
Cons – Everything else. Very inexperienced upper mgt afraid of their own unionized staff.
Advice to Senior Management – Don't let front line staff run the hotel just because your afraid of the union. Ive never seen or heard anything like this before.
Pros – - room for promotion (though mostly due to high turnover rate)
- competitive salary
- independent property, which allows for flexibility in practices
Cons – - inexperienced management
- little to no worker pride
- under-staffed and over-worked = unhappy employees
- high turnover rate
Advice to Senior Management – - improve communication - drastically
- take care of employees and treat them fairly
- work as hard as your under-staffed employees do
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend