The Alpha Group

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Fred Kaiser

An industry leader - large enough to be powerful, small enough to wield it with discretion

Regional Manager (Current Employee)

ProsA very interesting firm, who is a under recognized as a leader in thier field.
    Small enough to be able to establish a place for youself, develop value to the organization, and be compensated accordingly.

ConsWe do not market ourselves as much as we should, to develop the brand awareness.
    It is somewhat parachial for the first few years of working there.
    They generaly do not thusiastically embrace a new emplyee, and enourage them.
    But after establishing yourself, they will recognize your contributions and begin to accept you as part of the team.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet to know you middle managers a little more personally, and solicit their feedback as to how to improve our company

Alpha had unrealistic goals, high expectations, and 60+ hour workweeks.

Store Manager (Former Employee)
    Orlando, FL

ProsYou got to interact with travelers all day, discounts on merchandise, corporate conventions in Vegas were a blast.

ConsSenior Management expected 40% increased sales over LY, an outrageous amount. They offered you a bonus only if you met those sales goals, low salary, expected to work 6 or more days a week as a manager, no commission for your hard work or for your employees. The pay was not nearly equal to the responsibility. Overall, the worst Management job I've had.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't make false promises to store managers and put us on the spot during conference calls if we don't meet your sales goals. Be more realistic in your expectations and don't expect someone making 29K a year to be your slave.

Worked for The Alpha Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Alpha Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Alpha Group CEO Fred Kaiser. All reviews posted anonymously by The Alpha Group employees.