The Analysis Corporation

The Analysis Corporation Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

John O Brennan

Good mid-size company with a personal touch

Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
    McLean, VA

ProsTAC is a small to mid-size company, about 250 people as of this writing, and has a very personal feel to it. You'll find that your salary there is a bit lower than some of the other major contracting employers in the area, but I found this fact to be balanced nicely by the fact that the whole management team knew my name, from the President and CEO on down. When I went to HR, I knew them personally, had had conversations with them, and knew that they'd treat me like a real person, not a number. This was enormously valuable to me, and enabled me to make a dramatic career change within the company.

ConsAs mentioned, you'll get a slightly lower salary with TAC than you would elsewhere. If you're comfortable in a CACI or a Raytheon, great; if you've never been a faceless cog in the machine, you might think twice before moving on.

The other weird thing about the contracting industry is that you don't actually know most of your colleagues who are on other contracts. Company parties are a little odd, especially as you're just getting started with the company. This is endemic to the industry, though, and not just a feature of TAC.

Advice to Senior ManagementTAC needs some more interesting intelligence analysis contracts--watchlisting isn't real analysis and isn't what you want to attract young, hotshot analysts. The IT side of the house seems to get good support, though, so if TAC is leaning more heavily in that direction for the future, you're in good shape. If you're looking for a good analyst cadre, you'll need more opportunities.

"Small company with big returns for its employee!"

Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee)
    Sterling, VA

ProsFellow Employees are so intelligent and want to help you get better. Benefits are fantastic, throw in profit sharing from TAC and it Senior company SFA, of atleast 2% and 3% (respectively) yearly. 30 days of PTO to start. TAC allows you personal time with its PM's and senior exec's because of its size. If you are a CT / CI Analyst CEO John Brennen comes as former NCTC Director so he knows CT/CI and will continue to put TAC at the forfront of those sorts of opertations. Offices are homely, and most important they know your name, DAY 1!. TAC throws great parties, and knows how to feed its employees at Hands on meeting and parties.

ConsThe size of 200 strong, limits the possibility of moving around within the company. However, they do specialize in CT and IT admin services.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to work with site PM's and continue doing what you are doing.

Worked for The Analysis Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Analysis Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Analysis Corporation CEO John O Brennan. All reviews posted anonymously by The Analysis Corporation employees.