The Bachrach Group Reviews

4.8
Richard Bachrach

1. Happy to go to work each day

Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

Pros

So thankful to work for Allan Ageman and Anthony Fanzo. Lots of positivity, opportunity for success, and a fun atmosphere. No micromanaging or non sense.

Cons

No real complaints - there are a decent amount of NY Mets fans in the office- not sure how that happened... Coffee is great... Decent food options nearby

Advice to Management

Keep setting a positive example

2. Great place to work with a great Owner/Managing Partner

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

The people. At a firm of this size, the most important thing is the culture and people. Starting from the top, Owner/Managing Partner Allan Ageman is one of a kind. He treats all his employees fairly and has an open door policy to discuss any office related or personal issues. Beneath him, the Managing Directors of each division are professional and care mostly about the well-being of the members of their respective teams. The culture is upbeat and it was a pleasure to come to work every day.

Cons

I had no cons in my time at TBG

3. Allan Ageman - Managing Partner

Former Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I worked at The Bachrach Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have known Allan in a variety of capacities for many years. I was employed at The Bachrach Group as a Recruiter for their accounting and financial staffing division. Working for Allan and his team was everything I could have asked for in an employer. Allan’s approach to managing his team was quite refreshing. He encouraged creativity, flexibility and innovation. The one attribute that stands out to me, even after all of these years, is his honesty. In my opinion, honesty, integrity, and genuine respect promote one of the most crucial elements in a healthy work environment, and that is exactly the type of environment and corporate culture Allan promotes and fosters over at The Bachrach Group. Since then I have moved on to another company but regularly keep in touch with Allan for staffing support in my organization and also as a friend. I would recommend any of my friends or family to work for him and most definitely recommend any organization to utilize his seasoned staffing professionals to recruit for their open positions.

Cons

I cannot think of any negatives.

Advice to Management

I strongly suggest for them to keep doing what they're doing.

Great place to work!

Former Employee - Director, Technology in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Director, Technology in New York, NY

I worked at The Bachrach Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great group of people to work with, great support staff, busy office, great clients, friendly people in each department, fun yet professional environment! I was part of a very busy team that worked hard but always had fun! Anthony Fanzo is a true leader in IT staffing and brings many years of experience along with an impressive list of clients, but he is also a very down to earth boss who genuinely cares for his team and each individuals success. Anthony and Allan Ageman have created a vision and direction for the company that has greatly changed the culture of the office since the 2 of them joined forces. I was lucky to be a part of it for over a year and my decision to leave was a tough one based solely on my own personal situation. I am confident the office will continue to see rapid growth this year as they have the last couple of years since Anthony came in as Managing Director for Technology. Since then, he has expanded to also managing Engineering, Digital Marketing, Manufacturing, and the list just keeps growing! They now also have recruiters working remotely across the country and a sales team based in NY! What more can you ask for in a recruiting agency?! There are so many opportunities for a driven individual who is ready to jump in and makes things happen!

Cons

Nothing major If you come in focused, work hard, have a sense of pride and integrity in what you do AND can take a joke, you will fit right in! This is not the place for those hard core recruiters driven solely by money who stab people in the back to get it. This team is honest and works together to achieve success for everyone. Relationships are valued here not burned so if you are just in it for yourself at any cost, you will not fit in here.

Advice to Management

Great office culture. Keep treating people like family. I will greatly miss working with everyone in this office, especially my team.

6. Starting the year with a bang!

I have been working at The Bachrach Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

In the 5 years I've been working here, I've seen so much tremendous growth here, it's like nothing else I've ever seen before! In addition to all of our other plentiful states we have offices in, we just started up an office in Long Island! Next year, there's talk of us opening offices in Boston, Pittsburgh, Texas, and Charlotte. I've never seen a company operate this way!! I'm truly grateful to be working for such a thriving and successful company.

Cons

I really cannot think of any negatives at this company.

Advice to Management

PLEASE keep doing what you're doing!!

7. Great company

I have been working at The Bachrach Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Very motivating atmosphere. Been here 7 years and the changes I've seen here have all had extremely positive effects on this company. I feel very proud and honored to be part of such a thriving firm.

Cons

Can’t really think of anything.

Advice to Management

Please keep doing what you’re doing!

8. Manager of Bachrach

Pros

Laid back work atmosphere.

Cons

As manager you are a sales associate with keys. Not a lot of work or challenges or room to move up.

Love this place!

Current Employee - Director in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Director in New York, NY

I have been working at The Bachrach Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I can confidently say and actually mean it when I say I really do love what I do. I love where I work, the people I work with, everything about this place motivates me to be the best at what I do. I've been with the company 5+ years and have never once felt that urge to look for anything else new. I think a lot of it has to do with management and the people who work here. Even if you love what you do, life suckers and any kind of negativity can really make you feel miserable to come to work, but that's not the case here.. And your efforts here definitely do not go unnoticed; I've advanced so much, I started with being a Recruiter to Manager to Director and couldn't be happier. Allan Ageman is the Managing Partner here and what you see is what you get from him. I've been burned by so many past agencies and jobs that at one point really trusted no one I interviewed with, but with Allan it just felt different. He’s the kind of guy that as long as you do your work and do what you’re supposed to do then this is undeniably the place for you. If you’re not willing to do the work and don’t have the passion and drive for the business, then don’t bother even coming as far as the lobby of this building, it’s not welcomed here.

Cons

I honestly can’t think of any except one. Because of Allan’s huge heart and passion and his ability to try to see the good in everyone, sometimes we get poisonous people that work here. But Allan’s no dummy they’re usually out of here as soon as he finds this out.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

Movin on up

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at The Bachrach Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great work life balance. Management encourages you to keep growing and learning, Our Company has gone through many positive changes in the 4 years I’ve been here. We’ve added so many new divisions including Digital, Engineering, and Manufacturing, with plans for even more to be added. We’re expanding to so many locations as well. We have offices in New York, California, Florida, Las Vegas and will be expanding to Ohio. I’m hearing rumors of locations being set up in Boston, Charlotte, and Texas, as well… It’s great to work with an organization that understands they have to change to be competitive in an ever-changing industry.

Cons

Not much to say here. I really do enjoy working here.

Advice to Management

Management is always very encouraging and helpful, just keep doing what you’re doing.

I was a client

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at The Bachrach Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Honest recruiting good talented candidates. I worked with Anthony Fonzo he has always given us good talent, he doesn't send a lot of resumes but the ones he sends are always spot on. I saw the location and they are state of the art with multiple Skpye offerings and many recruiters working together.

Cons

From a recruiting standpoint i see none. They have been great to work with,

Advice to Management

retain your talent!

RSS Feed </> Embed