The Bachrach Group

Updated Jun 17, 2014

Richard Bachrach

Love this place!

Director (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsI can confidently say and actually mean it when I say I really do love what I do. I love where I work, the people I work with, everything about this place motivates me to be the best at what I do. I've been with the company 5+ years and have never once felt that urge to look for anything else new. I think a lot of it has to do with management and the people who work here. Even if you love what you do, life suckers and any kind of negativity can really make you feel miserable to come to work, but that's not the case here..

And your efforts here definitely do not go unnoticed; I've advanced so much, I started with being a Recruiter to Manager to Director and couldn't be happier. Allan Ageman is the Managing Partner here and what you see is what you get from him. I've been burned by so many past agencies and jobs that at one point really trusted no one I interviewed with, but with Allan it just felt different. He’s the kind of guy that as long as you do your work and do what you’re supposed to do then this is undeniably the place for you. If you’re not willing to do the work and don’t have the passion and drive for the business, then don’t bother even coming as far as the lobby of this building, it’s not welcomed here.

ConsI honestly can’t think of any except one. Because of Allan’s huge heart and passion and his ability to try to see the good in everyone, sometimes we get poisonous people that work here. But Allan’s no dummy they’re usually out of here as soon as he finds this out.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing

Great Agent

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsI had a great agent who got me mostly consistent work.

ConsNew York. New York is so crowded therefore, lots of competition. So jobs ended unexpectedly or I didn't fit the requirements, etc.

Movin on up

Recruiter (Current Employee)

ProsGreat work life balance. Management encourages you to keep growing and learning, Our Company has gone through many positive changes in the 4 years I’ve been here. We’ve added so many new divisions including Digital, Engineering, and Manufacturing, with plans for even more to be added. We’re expanding to so many locations as well. We have offices in New York, California, Florida, Las Vegas and will be expanding to Ohio. I’m hearing rumors of locations being set up in Boston, Charlotte, and Texas, as well… It’s great to work with an organization that understands they have to change to be competitive in an ever-changing industry.

ConsNot much to say here. I really do enjoy working here.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is always very encouraging and helpful, just keep doing what you’re doing.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I was a client

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsHonest recruiting good talented candidates. I worked with Anthony Fonzo he has always given us good talent, he doesn't send a lot of resumes but the ones he sends are always spot on. I saw the location and they are state of the art with multiple Skpye offerings and many recruiters working together.

ConsFrom a recruiting standpoint i see none. They have been great to work with,

Advice to Senior Managementretain your talent!

Growing Company

Recruiter (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsI've only been working here for 2+ years and already we have expanded our company into Florida and Las Vegas with plans for even more expansion. I knew we had an office in San Francisco, but to see our company in other states in just a couple of years with more plans to grow makes me feel lucky and happy to work for such a flourishing co.

ConsThey have a really good business philosophy and model going on here.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you’re doing.

Highly Recommended

ProsI was searching for a job in a MEP Engineering firm since I graduated in Dec-2006. In Jan-2014, Mr. Harvey from Bachrach's New York location helped me find the perfect engineering company based on my education and experience. When the company offered me the job, I hastily accepted the salary they offered. In spite of me agreeing on a lower salary, the next day Mr. Harvey re-negotiated my salary with the employer, and got a higher pay rate. I highly recommend The Bachrach Group. However, keep in mind, impressing the employer during the interview is always the candidate's responsibility.

ConsI don't work at the The Bachrach Group. I found a job through The Bachrach Group.

Been great here

ProsHard working smart people a pleasure to work with such talented recruiters and sales people. Good ownership

ConsI hate the bathrooms here

The Bachrach Group

Manager of Client Services (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsIt was an awesome experience with a great team spirit and a good work/life balance.

ConsI found no cons working at The Bachrach Group, an experience I would not change.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe Management worked very well with us and were very flexible.

The Bachrach Group - Allan Ageman-Managing Partner

Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsI have been an executive recruiter for twenty five years and have had the good fortune to work with some of the top search firms in the business who have helped guide me along the way to achieving success in running a profitable division at our firm. And then came Allan Ageman at The Bachrach Group Ltd....and although we are always growing and learning every day, I have learned more from Allan in the last 5 years than I have in the quarter of a century I have been in the search business. Allan operates with utmost ethics and integrity both internally with his staff and externally with his clients and candidates, and treats all levels of professionals equally. He has been a mentor to me not only in the search business but outside the office walls as well for his philosophy is business and life outside the office are all based on relationships and mutual respect. A very valuable lesson I've learned from Allan is, it's how you react, it's all in the presentation, not to take things personally for we need to have an understanding that there are multiple personalities we run across, and respecting that each individual has their own story that has less to do with you than you may think. On the business side, his respect for both his clients and candidates goes a very long way in the executive search business and his over thirty years of experience, knowledge and expertise, dedication and loyalty. I'll conclude by saying if an employer is as loyal as Allan Ageman is to his staff, it's our job to give back the same loyalty, dedication and work ethic as he presents to us. I'm here for the long haul and am very fortunate to be part of his dedicated staff.

ConsI'm writing an honest favorable review so don't have any.

great place to be

Managing Director, Technology (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsBachrach has been a great place to work, high energy office with caring ownership

Consnothing out of the ordinary normal office mishaps

Worked for The Bachrach Group? Contribute to the Community!