The Bachrach Group Reviews

Updated March 12, 2015
25 reviews filtered by

Been great here

I have been working at The Bachrach Group

Pros

Hard working smart people a pleasure to work with such talented recruiters and sales people. Good ownership

Cons

I hate the bathrooms here

Highly Recommended

I have been working at The Bachrach Group

Pros

I was searching for a job in a MEP Engineering firm since I graduated in Dec-2006. In Jan-2014, Mr. Harvey from Bachrach's New York location helped me find the perfect engineering company based on my education and experience. When the company offered me the job, I hastily accepted the salary they offered. In spite of me agreeing on a lower salary, the next day Mr. Harvey re-negotiated my salary with the employer, and got a higher pay rate. I highly recommend The Bachrach Group. However, keep in mind, impressing the employer during the interview is always the candidate's responsibility.

Cons

I don't work at the The Bachrach Group. I found a job through The Bachrach Group.

The Bachrach Group

Former Employee - Manager of Client Services in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Manager of Client Services in New York, NY

I worked at The Bachrach Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It was an awesome experience with a great team spirit and a good work/life balance.

Cons

I found no cons working at The Bachrach Group, an experience I would not change.

The Management worked very well with us and were very flexible.

The Bachrach Group - Allan Ageman-Managing Partner

Current Employee - Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at The Bachrach Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have been an executive recruiter for twenty five years and have had the good fortune to work with some of the top search firms in the business who have helped guide me along the way to achieving success in running a profitable division at our firm. And then came Allan Ageman at The Bachrach Group Ltd....and although we are always growing and learning every day, I have learned more from Allan in the last 5 years than I have in the quarter of a century I have been in the search business. Allan operates with utmost ethics and integrity both internally with his staff and externally with his clients and candidates, and treats all levels of professionals equally. He has been a mentor to me not only in the search business but outside the office walls as well for his philosophy is business and life outside the office are all based on relationships and mutual respect. A very valuable lesson I've learned from Allan is, it's how you react, it's all in the presentation, not to take things personally for we need to have an understanding that there are multiple personalities we run across, and respecting that each individual has their own story that has less to do with you than you may think. On the business side, his respect for both his clients and candidates goes a very long way in the executive search business and his over thirty years of experience, knowledge and expertise, dedication and loyalty. I'll conclude by saying if an employer is as loyal as Allan Ageman is to his staff, it's our job to give back the same loyalty, dedication and work ethic as he presents to us. I'm here for the long haul and am very fortunate to be part of his dedicated staff.

Cons

I'm writing an honest favorable review so don't have any.

great place to be

Current Employee - Managing Director, Technology in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Managing Director, Technology in New York, NY

I have been working at The Bachrach Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Bachrach has been a great place to work, high energy office with caring ownership

Cons

nothing out of the ordinary normal office mishaps

Great place to work

I have been working at The Bachrach Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

If you have what it takes you will learn a lot. There is incredible opportunity and room for growth here. The employees are hard-working and very team oriented. Management does everything in their power to make us feel comfortable, their door is always open.

Cons

Can’t really think of any cons.

The Bachrach Group feel like a second family to me. I'm very happy with how everything is going here, keep up the great work.

Ideal working environment

Current Employee - Client Services Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Client Services Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at The Bachrach Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Positive work environment that encourages you to want to do the best work you possibly could do, as well as continue to give it your all and so much more. Everyone here goes about their work with honesty and constant drive. They sincerely care about their candidates and clients, trying to always cater to their needs the best way that they possibly can.

Cons

If you don’t have integrity and an inner drive to self-motivate yourself than this is probably not the right fit for you. This job is for people who want a reason to get up in the morning, not someone looking to fill a 9-5 void with any old job.

Everyone here genuinely likes what they do and it shows in both their actions and words. I have no doubt that this will change. Truly very grateful I finally found the right work atmosphere I always wanted but never thought was a possibility.

Proud to work at The Bachrach Group

I have been working at The Bachrach Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

In the 4years that I have worked at The Bachrach Group, I’m very proud and pleased to say that my experience with working within this company has been a very positive one. I’ve been in the Recruiting and Staffing business for over 15 years and The Bachrach Group is the first company I have seen with true integrity that operates differently compared to all the rest of the staffing agencies out there.

Cons

(This isn’t really a con) But recruiting is a rough industry and not everyone is made for it, so if you aren’t willing to put in the work and are used to getting by pretending to do work than this isn’t the right company for you to work for.

Keep up the good work as well as keep on hiring hard working people with the same positive goals in mind with high energy and good integrity!

You better run .. Run far away

Former Employee - Client Services Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Client Services Manager in New York, NY

I worked at The Bachrach Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The location is convenient its on 37th near 5th so close to Penn and Grand Central Station. The office itself is a bit outdated looks like the 70's. The co-workers are really nice and are hard working. Management is a different story a totally family owned business so unless your name is bachrach or you married a bachrach you have little say in anything

Cons

This is your typical bait and switch shop. Ask candidates where they interviewed in order to pick up leads. Way behind the times in recruiting methods was shocked at how they treated prospective candidates and even clients. on more than one occasion we lost clients do to old school recruiter boiler room practices.

It is time to catch up with the times your outdated methods worked in the early 80's and 90's but candidates and clients are much wiser now . Treat people with the respect they deserve.

Current Employee

Current Employee - Manager of Client Services in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Manager of Client Services in New York, NY

I have been working at The Bachrach Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

As a professional, it is important to have access to the latest technologies and tools to maximize your potential in recruiting candidates and onboarding clients. The Bachrach Group affords me this opportunity in a pleasant and professional environment. My coworkers are very supportive and always willing to offer constructive criticism. The management always has an open door for questions and suggestions; they welcome new ideas and are receptive to implementing them if they make sense. I feel my contribution here enables the success of my company and my career. Being surrounded by dedicated and friendly peers makes my experience at the Bachrach Group a pleasure. If you want to work in a company where your opinion counts, then the Bachrach Group is the place for you. I feel I have an unlimited potential and I can achieve all of my goals at this company.

Cons

We set the bar very high when it comes to talent; we hire only the best of breed. Being surrounded by top talent can be challenging, rewarding, and humbling all at the same time.

For the past 3 years working with this company, I never felt that anyone was above or better than me; everyone was polite, helpful, and supportive. So my advice to is to keep the same attitude and interaction with your employees. I feel the management is more like family than my bosses, which gives me a comfort level that I never experienced before.

The Bachrach Group Photos

The Bachrach Group's NYC headquarters
Our offices are located in New York, California, Florida, and Nevada. But we don't stop there, even more locations are soon to come!

+ Add Photo