The Bozzuto Group

The Bozzuto Group Reviews

Updated Jul 25, 2014

The Bozzuto Group CEO Tom Bozzuto

Tom Bozzuto

Pros
  • Bozzuto also offers a great work/life balance, and holds fun events for their employees(in 6 reviews)

• Senior management is great at recognizing the entry level sales employees(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Working weekends and holidays isn't the greatest but you know that going into it(in 16 reviews)

• If you have a good property manager you may be able to have some more flexibility with scheduling(in 13 reviews)

Strong company culture and values! No doubt that there's nothing but great things to come for the company

ProsInterning with Bozzuto was the best internship experience I've had by far. The program was extremely organized and truly dedicated to our personal and professional growth. Even after one summer it was evident that the company is filled with great people and has awesome benefits.

ConsThe work-life balance a little tricky when working in Bozzuto Management Company because office is open 7 days a week; however, weekend hours aren't too bad.

Great place to intern if you like sales

Sales and Marketing Associate (Current Employee)

Pros-The people are incredibly nice.
    -There is a genuine focus on learning, not just on busy work.
    -You actively participate in generating sales and executing leases.
    -The corporate office is very involved in the internship.
    -Competitive pay ($14.50/hr for interns).
    -Many opportunities upon graduation.
    -Easy to get in touch with people at the corporate office.
    -Great training program beforethe internship.
    -Travel expenses always covered.

Cons-Working on most weekends.
    -Pay for full-time employees is below industry standard.

Bozzuto gets 5 stars in my book! Fanatistic company with wonderful employees

Property Manager (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsThe Bozzuto Boston team has been a dream team. Leadership is open, trusting and believes in their employees. The site team is backed by true committment to each other's success' and support is always available. The executive team recognizes potential areas of professional growth and helps mentor employees to get them to their "dream job". Employees aren't just a number but are considered valuable team members in a large cooperation so their voice does have a say in the day-to-day processes as well as large projects. Pay is fair and bonuses are wonderful!

ConsThe sites are owned by clients so it can get stressful if you have difficult owners but that's not Bozzuto's fault and they in-turn work even harder so the client and employee are both satisfied. Other than that, nothing!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up! You're doing a FANASTIC job!

Jul 24, 2014

Thank you very much for writing a review. We appreciate your kind words, enthusiasm and passion and we are proud to have you on our team!
  1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

All Promises are Kept!

Leasing Manager (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsBozzuto is a vibrant company with tons of opportunity and flexibility! I have never had any issues with needing time off and there is a strong sense that work-life balance is important. They promise growth and opportunity, and for me, that promise has been kept. I was promoted within one year and have been treated extremely well by all levels of management. I hope to continue my career with Bozzuto for years to come.

ConsStarting as a Sales and Marketing Associate, the salary may seem low, but the monthly leasing bonuses do make a world of difference!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up!

Jul 24, 2014

Great company - no complaints!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Greenbelt, MD

ProsI think Bozzuto really hires some of the friendliest, most genuine people I've come across. I have the opportunity to work with people from nearly every department in the company, and they are all wonderful. Senior leadership, including the partners and owners, are all very approachable and visible throughout. This is a company with a strong vision! Bozzuto also offers a great work/life balance, and holds fun events for their employees.

ConsNo complaints yet, and I haven't heard too many either. The only con I can think of is that the company only exists in the northeast and mid-Atlantic, so if you are looking to work on the west coast or overseas, Bozzuto won't be able to provide those opportunities.

Jul 24, 2014

Surprised at the diversity!

Sales and Marketing Associate (Current Employee)

ProsDiversity, great training programs, nice awards ceremony

ConsBonuses are based on property health, lower than average salary, disorganized

Advice to Senior ManagementPay employees average or higher for similar job to retain talent

Jul 24, 2014

Thank you very much for your review. A workplace that is both diverse and inclusive makes us a better company for both our employees and our customers. We believe our differences are one of our most ... More

Bozzuto Gossip Group

Sales and Marketing Associate (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsGood potential growth in company

ConsEveryone at the corp. office gossips, they talk about everyone to everyone.

Advice to Senior Managementconsider penalizing gossip in the workplace.

Jul 24, 2014

Thank you very much for your review. Our success as a company depends on our ability to provide great employee like yourself, the opportunity to learn and grow. We also strive to provide a highly ... More

Great Company, Great Culture

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Greenbelt, MD

ProsThis is a company that is committed to it's core values more than any I have ever worked for. The company continues to grow at a rapid pace yet maintains a deep concern for the welfare, satisfaction and engagement of its employees.

ConsNo company is perfect but the desire to create the best possible work environment for everyone is half the battle.

Great Place To Work and Unequaled Corporate Culture

Senior Management (Current Employee) Greenbelt, MD

ProsBozzuto is a company that lives by its core values of Concern, Creativity, Passion and Perfection as an achievable goal. These values aren't words that make a nice advertising piece but instead are the principles which top to bottom, the organization follows daily. Sounds hokey but it is true. This is a company you can be proud to work for and associated with. You are empowered to do the right thing, take care of the customers and work hard to be the best. A great career company for those looking to settle down with an organization.

ConsYou are expected to give your best at all times. Not really a con but for someone looking to just collect a paycheck, this is not the place to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork-life balance is always a challenge and more of an individual decision than a company initiative but social interaction remains very important and should continue to be facilitated.

Jul 24, 2014

Am I dreaming? The Bozzuto company culture is really something I can connect with. It's not just talk.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsLeadership seems to trust those below and allow us to do our very best job with some of the latest technology.

ConsWe are growing so fast, we are running out of office space at the corporate HQ.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease keep the technology coming and let everyone have access to it. Especially the maintenance teams. Help us pay for our additional schooling at local universities and junior colleges. Employees will be very loyal and better equiped for today modern business settings.

Jul 24, 2014

Thank you very much for writing a review. As you may know we will be moving to a larger office building soon, which will provide us with more office space. We appreciate your kind words, enthusiasm ... More

Worked for The Bozzuto Group? Contribute to the Community!