The Bozzuto Group

www.bozzuto.com

NICE for start in industry

Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Associate in Crystal City, VA
    Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Associate in Crystal City, VA

I have been working at The Bozzuto Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Interaction with many different people

Cons

Pay and Working on -site weekends

Train property managers in leadership development.

Sep 19, 2014

Thank you very much for writing a review. We appreciate your kind words, enthusiasm and passion and we are proud to have you on our team!

Best Work Environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

I have been working at The Bozzuto Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The management team makes it their business to ensure employees are happy and working at their best potential. There are a lot of teambuilding events and everyone I work with loves working for Bozzuto.

Cons

The accounting and purchasing software is obsolete and difficult to navigate.

Faster decision making when it comes to implementing new policies.

Sep 11, 2014

Great place to work! Very employee-oriented and laid back environment

Former Employee - Sales and Marketing Associate
    Former Employee - Sales and Marketing Associate

I worked at The Bozzuto Group full-time

Pros

I have met really great people while working at this company. The company culture is laid back, but professional and I always loved going to work. Their emphasis on top-notch customer service is evident at the corporate office as well as other property locations. Working here definitely allowed me to build my customer service skills as well as get an insight into property management!

Cons

Huge company - don't always get to interact with senior management

Sep 11, 2014

If you fit the mold, you'll do fine.

Former Employee - Leasing Consultant
    Former Employee - Leasing Consultant

I worked at The Bozzuto Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Very professional compared to other property management companies. Commission is great when you are working on a Grade A property.

Cons

The work schedule is not as flexible as needed. Policy and protocol changes at property level and may differ between properties. Base Salary is not has competitive as proposed. Bureaucratic politics of upper management.

Focus on retention and job satisfaction of entry level positions.

Oct 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Bozzuto prides itself on the professional environment we provide for both our residents and employees alike, and we are glad that you have noticed ... More

It's all political

I have been working at The Bozzuto Group

Pros

They provide a really nice office

Cons

It's all political.... Be sure you know who is best friends with you. A lot of people talk about others out in the open. It's almost comical. A lot of fake people.

Promote based off talent not who your friends with

Sep 19, 2014

Thank you very much for writing a review, and we are glad that you are enjoying our new office. Bozzuto prides itself on treating all employees with professionalism, dignity, and respect as well as ... More

Great Work Environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at The Bozzuto Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The Bozzuto Group is a great, friendly, work environment. I have been working for the company for a little over six months right out of college. I could not ask for a better environment for the start of my career. Very team oriented and goal driven. The company prides itself on its work, employees and services. Excellent work/live balance with a supportive senior management staff that makes working for Bozzuto a true pleasure.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at this time.

Aug 27, 2014

Best job I have ever had.

Current Employee - Project Manager in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at The Bozzuto Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great boss, great pay, great hours. Exciting work with a sense of team play.

Cons

I have only been employed here for less than a year. I really don't have any cons.

If someone isn't a team player and has a bad attitude, get rid of them.

Sep 2, 2014

Strong sense of belonging and company culture

Current Employee - Construction Manager in Greenbelt, MD
    Current Employee - Construction Manager in Greenbelt, MD

I have been working at The Bozzuto Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

- Although Bozzuto doesn't give out "bonuses" like other general contractors, it is kind of included in the salary package and often added in during yearly raises.
    - Values employee opinions
    - The company is tight-knit and often times there are social events where you can meet people in other divisions of the company
    - Those in higher up positions keep others well informed about the future of the company and related up-coming work
    - Provides some form of tuition reimbursement if you are thinking about going back to school (permitting it is related to your job)

Cons

- Sometimes not enough direction is provided as to where you will be placed after the project you are working on
    - You may not receive a "promotion" until a position opens up where that particular skill set is needed

Aug 20, 2014

A useful and real-life internship.

Current Intern - Sales and Service Associate in Washington, DC
    Current Intern - Sales and Service Associate in Washington, DC

I have been working at The Bozzuto Group as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Very good training, team aspect, company values are visable, well known company, and fun to work in the property management business.

Cons

SSA's must work weekends, the interns do not have access to all the necessary websites, and different company policies at different properties.

Better communication throughout properties, better training for the SSA's, and access to logins for interns.

Aug 6, 2014

Thank you very much for writing a review. We are delighted to know that you are learning a lot from our internship while also having fun working in our industry. We are glad to have you on the team ... More

Young, inexperienced Management

I worked at The Bozzuto Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Fun coworkers, and great to give tours and meet people

Cons

Inexperienced managers don't offer much in the way of training. Every property is different, so you never know, but it's entirely luck of the draw as to what you get.

Aug 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback and wish you continued success in your career endeavors.