The CSI Companies
www.thecsicompanies.com Jacksonville, FL 50 to 149 Employees

The CSI Companies Reviews

Updated Apr 14, 2014
The CSI Companies – Las Vegas – “My work desk”

Rafe Sanson

Very Flexible!

Payroll Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at The CSI Companies full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat environment, flexible for women, encourage exercise and have personal trainer on site.

Consit's a job, there's always difficult people to work with. Luckily they're all external employees, all of the people in the office are generally great to work with.

My experience was above average, my communication with my recruiter was pretty decent.

Loan Processor (Former Employee)
Richmond, VA

I worked at The CSI Companies as a contractor for more than a year

ProsThe best reason would be their eagerness to resolve and problems you may have.

ConsMay not a wide variety of clients in all areas as far as finance

Advice to Senior ManagementMonitor the client management of your employees better, be sure that the clients follow thru on their communication between you and your employee appropriately.

Great Job, Great Company Culture, Great People.

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

I have been working at The CSI Companies full-time for more than a year

ProsCSI offers a company culture that really allows you to grow to your full potential. Upper level management is always approachable and they're consistently investing in new resources and training for internal staff. True "Work Hard, Play Hard" environment. If you come to work, ready to go, and give 110% every day, it will be noticed and there's endless potential.

They also really care about our mental/physical health. There's always someone who you can go to if you need advice/a mentor, and we are heavily involved in charities and day-to-day fitness.

Best company I've ever worked for. Proud to be an employee here.

ConsLong hours. It's up to you though, you can leave at the end of the day, or you can stay and earn more/grow faster.

All the staff is great. They find you real employment in a very short amount of time.

CAE (Former Employee)
Orlando, FL

I worked at The CSI Companies full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat employment chances, top notch jobs and careers for all types (FT, PT, Contract, Seasonal), Agents have employees best interest, quick response time, one on one contact, weekly pay, top pay for employees

Consno insurance for full time employees

Advice to Senior ManagementI still refer people to your agency. It would just be nice to have some type of insurance op

Excellent

I have been working at The CSI Companies as a contractor

ProsResolved any problems I had quickly and efficiently

ConsI have nothing negative to say about this company; it was a temp job only

Advice to Senior ManagementI have nothing to add to this company

The Best Job I've Ever Had

Recruiter (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

I have been working at The CSI Companies full-time for more than a year

ProsUnlike other firms I've worked at there is a real family environment. I no longer dread coming into work instead it's usually a good time. The resources that the company provides are top notch. We have all the tools to be successful and are fully supported by management. Every employee is given the opportunity to better themselves and advance within the company. Senior leadership is always willing to listen to new ideas or thought that are put forward.

ConsWe are required to work a minimum of 50/hrs per week.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Getting paid to hang out with friends everyday!

Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee)

I worked at The CSI Companies full-time for more than a year

ProsCSI is where your coworkers become your friends. It's management style gives you the opportunity to succeed without the pressure of micromanagement. Everyone works as a team and there is always someone willing to help you with anything.

ConsEmployees are bad at recycling!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up what you're doing! Need more people like Brad L. in management!

Great jobs

Medical Patient Representative (Former Employee)
Nashville, TN

I worked at The CSI Companies full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat jobs and great salary

ConsDo not get back with you in timely manner.

Contractors are not valued at this company

Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at The CSI Companies as a contractor for less than a year

ProsPay was competitive but that was it. Pay was competitive but that was it. Pay was competitive but that was it.

ConsThey put on the full-court press to recruit me but after I was hired, never heard from them. They brought food every week or so to kiss up to the VP of the company I was contracted to but NEVER came to talk to their own contractors to see how things were. There were issues setting up direct deposit and getting paid for the first 2-3 weeks of weekly checks.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't forget who brings in the money! True, the client pays you but the contractors get you the money. Stop treating the contractors like common trash!

Terrible experience in Kansas City

Associate (Former Employee)
Kansas City, MO

I worked at The CSI Companies as a contractor for less than a year

ProsThey found me a job (although other offers also came in)

ConsThe office staff was hostile, yelling about demanding respect (when they were unprofessional) and told some lies in an investigation. Padded it to their favor that karma caught up to later.
This is not necessary when one is truly interested in helping individuals and organizations. Do not recommend this company, in fact concerns of them damaging your career - with their deceit.
This is an example of how they seek their own gains (at your expense). BEWARE

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider why you are working in this field. Find power in education: Not in discrediting others to pad your paycheck. Sitting behind the desk may appear to be powerful but some of your candidates are more educated, professional and are following ethical standard codes.

Worked for The CSI Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The CSI Companies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The CSI Companies CEO Rafe Sanson. All 16 reviews posted anonymously by The CSI Companies employees.