The CSI Companies

3.9

Rafe Sanson

An undeniable privilege!

I have been working at The CSI Companies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The work environment is like no other that I have experienced in the sense that the company is informative and attentive to you as a valued team member. They offer career and self growth through many avenues and you can always feel like you are being treated with respect. The professional standards that this company upholds are both impressive and innovative!

Cons

In the time frame that I've been employeed I can't honestly name a single negative thing...

Don't change a thing! :)

Very good Environment

I have been working at The CSI Companies

Pros

Completely transparent leadership. They spell out the goals of the organization and the steps to get there. Also let you know your role and expectations in achieving those goals. Will provide you with the tools you need to succeed.

Cons

No cons at this time.

Awesome Company, Awesome People, Awesome Opportunity!

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at The CSI Companies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I have worked at CSI for 7 months. My coworkers and all of upper management have been extremely friendly, supportive and eager to help me learn and grow. As someone who had never recruited before, I feel that I was given all the necessary tools and training to succeed. This is not to say it was an easy task, you take out of this job what you put in. If you are willing to put in the time to learn, grow and work hard, you will be supported, noticed and rewarded. It’s sad to read some of the reviews that have made CSI to be a bad place to work. I don’t feel that way at all and can honestly say I have never been happier with a job EVER. CSI is a great place to work and I am so glad that I was able to become a part of the CSI Family. I definitely see a clear career progression path and plan on being here for a long time.

Cons

The hours can be taxing at times but again you take out of this job what you put into it. If you perform well you are rewarded with extra time and days off.

Keep supporting upward growth and providing employees with the tools they need to succeed.

Dir

I have been working at The CSI Companies

Pros

Great place to work and great benefits.

Cons

There are none at this time.

keep doing what you are doing

salary

Current Employee - Data Entry Specialist in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Data Entry Specialist in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at The CSI Companies

Pros

a good entry level position for the compensation

Cons

should be offered as a direct hire position

For entry level position of Data Entry Specialist starting at $11.50 hr. seems to be fair. However, it's a very competitive market in the Jacksonville area. An incentive to find the best fit may be to offer the position as a direct hire. The probationary period will compensate if the new hire is not the best fit for the position.

Great Team Mentality

I have been working at The CSI Companies

Pros

Very young, high-energy staff. A lot of opportunity for growth if you are motivated and willing to work hard. Everyone is friendly and professional.

Cons

Staffing industry definitely requires a lot of overtime and emotional investment. The roles for different administrative positions are not clearly defined.

Selfish and ignorant to the obvious

I worked at The CSI Companies

Pros

Most of the people are young so you can get along with your co-workers during the day.

Cons

Extremely political…majority of the people there who make the most money suck up to senior management and get handed business they never earned. Managers only see you for how much money you may make and it doesn't matter if that person is cutting corners and treating employees badly. Managers don't actually address your concerns and everyone knows it. Most managers are only in their roles because no one else stuck around long enough to take the title. There is no way to have a career here if that's what you want.

Act your age and treat your employees with respect. Just like everyone else is saying, you're turning it into the old CSI that everyone hates.

Feb 12, 2015VP of Operations

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take these issues very seriously, and we want to improve the situation. We will be sure to forward them to the appropriate executive.

We are
    ... More

Good Compay to Work for if you are Blonde and Skinny

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at The CSI Companies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

You have a lot of fun at work.

Cons

Work hard play hard.... hahaha!!! You work hard if you don't belong to the "cool kids" group!!! If your manager likes you then you get accounts handed to you while others work so hard for nothing. Again if you don't fit the CSI look then you won't do well there. If you don't hang out with your manager on the weekends you won't do well there. It's like high school on steroids. It's very sad that they let a lot of their hard working employees go. I was very disappointed with the CSI companies overall.

Stop playing favorites and be fair!!!! You don't have to be blonde to go out and sell! All of you are turning CSI back into the old CSI and everyone is starting to notice. You are heading in the wrong direction.

Jan 14, 2015VP of Operations

Thanks for the feedback. It is unfortunate that you feel that way. We strive to be very inclusive and transparent and provide opportunities to those that want to grow with the company. Best of ... More

Satisfied & Impressed

I have been working at The CSI Companies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Friendly staff. With an open floor plan you can sometimes hear conversations that recruiters have with potential candidates. It's refreshing to hear positive conversations that end in laughter.

Cons

If on an hourly position, the timesheet process can be a tad bit frustrating. It's on real-time, and clocking in/out 4 times a day is a bit much. I recommend an iphone/android app to make the process easier.

I have worked at CSI roughly for 6 months. Relocating to a new state, there was a big apprehension on how my transition would be into a new work place. To my surprise it was a smooth and quite exciting transition. My coworkers, or then employees, were friendly, helpful and eager to add me to the team. Coming from a different background of work, I felt supported and even received guidance on any questions (small or big) that I had.
    It’s a shame to read some of the reviews that have made CSI to be a “boys club.” I don’t get that vibe at all. Although everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I’m here to express that CSI is a very fun and professional place to work. They say you’ll come across a few exciting jobs in your lifetime that you will never forget and this place will definitely be added to my list. I’ve also had the pleasure to visit another office and their employees were just as friendly, greeting me with a smile. One of our favorite quotes at CSI is Work Hard. Play Hard. We definitely are about business and respect one another while getting the job done. But we also have a friendly side with open communication and no one should feel like an outcast.

Boys Club, laziness rewarded... Competence ignored.

I worked at The CSI Companies

Pros

Some good people stuck working here. Really great to work with people in every division. Company hires on personality.

Cons

Immature management (particularly in professional division), boys club culture, company NOT growing, HR is a joke, UNSTABLE... Fear of position being eliminated is a constant for many. Company is a dead end job for anyone not in a Sales position or best friends with an executive. If you went to college, don't waste your time... You're probably better than this place.

Focus more on having a professional atmosphere and less on having a 'fun one'. Seeing a grown woman manager act like the leader of a high school popular girl clique is extremely disconcerting. Favoritism is a bad trait to have in management. Furthermore, please start asking yourself why a company this small needs the incredibly high amount of executives it does? If you really want to make money, trim the fat and start paying attention to what each of your six figure execs are actually DOING. Too much friendship among executives who report to other execs= zero accountability. Who would fire their best friend?

Oct 7, 2014VP of Operations

I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with CSI. Not everyone is able to enjoy success here, but I'm really pleased that our turnover rate is way lower than the staffing industry average and we are ... More