The Connor Group Reviews

• Full-time
  • Part-time
Employment Status

Reset

Do what you love, and love what you do...

Current Employee - Senior Sales Associate in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Associate in Nashville, TN

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The Connor Group has excellent employee benefits, endless career training and advancement opportunities, and an unrivaled corporate culture. Expectations are clearly defined, goals are set high, but very acheivable, and rewards and recognition are guaranteed by your personal and team's success.

Cons

The only con is the high-pressure that you put on yourself to achieve goals and objectives.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to always consider current employees for promotions before hiring from outside The Connor Group.

2. An Amazing Culture and Values Driven Company... People are the Key to success at The Connor Group!

Current Employee - Central Office Associate in Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Central Office Associate in Dayton, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

At The Connor Group you are not just a number… you are a valued employee who is part of a success driven team and company. They really take the time to invest in you and make sure that you are receiving everything you need to be successful. Everything is driven around the core values and in turn this makes for an amazing work experience. Every day there is a new challenge and you are never bored from doing the same thing. On top of having new challenges you are rewarded for conquering and making your goals! Not just a place to work but a way of life! People really are the key to success at The Connor Group!

Cons

I have not experienced any cons. What's not to love about a "work hard, play hard" environment?!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! I love every aspect of the different leadership teams that exist within the company!

Stay Away If You Can

Current Employee - Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I really can't think of anything good about working here.

Cons

They really don't care about the people or the residents. They just do things unethical and try to make you believe in it.

5. The Connor Group

Current Employee - Payroll Administrator in Centerville, OH
    Current Employee - Payroll Administrator in Centerville, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The Connor Group is a great place to work. From the highest level of management on down, they take care of their people. Part of their core values is "People Count".

Cons

I have not experienced any cons while being at the company.

Advice to Management

None

Rewarding company! Great company culture!

Current Employee - Regional Service Trainer in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Regional Service Trainer in Austin, TX

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are many pros to working for the Connor Group!. Very rewarding to work for including opportunity to make partner in the company! Fast paced and great atmosphere! Benefits are there and so is the pay! Fun and energetic environment that holds you accountable.

Cons

Not many. I guess some might say hard work is a con. But with The Connor Group's Reward and Recognition program your hard work is never unnoticed!

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Residents do not matter.

Former Employee - Sales Associate
    Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at The Connor Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are some hard working co-workers who are secretly complaining with you.

Cons

Budget is so tight they won't fix things when they need repaired. Selectively charge different people different fees and rent. Terrible hours. Bonuses paid months after they are earned. Intimidating practices are used and enlisting people to post reviews on here and apartment ratings sites by offering gift cards. Unethical practices in credit reviews.

Advice to Management

The list is too long.

I started with the company two years ago as a leasing consultant and I am now a sales trainer!!! Endless Possibilities!!

Current Employee - Regional Sales Trainer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Trainer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people, great work environment, and the ability to truly grow with the company!!! A company where your talents are appreciated.

Cons

If you're just looking for a paycheck this is not the company for you. You work hard and are recognized and rewarded for it.

9. People Count!

Current Employee - Central Office Associate in Centerville, OH
    Current Employee - Central Office Associate in Centerville, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is a company for hard workers. You will never find another company that recognizes you more for your hard work than the Connor Group

Cons

If you are not a high achiever this company is not for you

Advice to Management

Thank you for constantly pushing us all to be our best!

A great career opportunity!

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Overall the company has great benefits including vacation, sick/personal time, 401K, reward and recognition and compensation. I really enjoy the challenges the company presents. I am always recognized when I overachieve any goals given. I really like all of our company events. Its a great way to meet new people and build lasting friendships! I also really like that I get to see my regional manager every week and the CEO of the company comes to visit at least every other month! That shows me that the CEO really cares about his company and the success of his employees!

Cons

My first few months here were a little rocky. I wasn't trained properly and office staff was either quitting or being fired. Since then I have been re-trained in a timely manner and given all the tools to be very successful at my job. I have also seen the company build their training department really well and this has given a lot of new employees the ability to start strong! I have been offered different opportunities, but unfortunately no follow up, so I am still in the same position as when I started. I really like the job that I have, however, I don't like to stay stagnant professionally. I like the ability to move up in a company.

Advice to Management

It would be nice for employees to be able to complete a survey of our property manager and/or regional manager to ensure our managers are evaluating their supervising techniques, team building skills, and overall job. My only advice to our regional/upper management would be to recognize our property managers more and they will in return recognize their own employees. I have noticed that if my manager is not recognized for their hard work, they don't recognize their own staff. The domino effect comes from the top down!

11. Honest Company with True Values

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

One of the best reasons to work here is to get recognized and rewarded (very well) for everything that you do! The company truly believes in rewarding their associates for jobs well done whether it's a trophy or plaque at the bi-annual awards breakfast, a raise, a bonus, a shout out via email to the entire company, or a promotion. You will never feel under valued.

Cons

Some of the challenges of working here is that you are responsible for someone else's home. It's not just a job. If a pipe bursts or a tree breaks a residents window, they're going to call you first and you have to be prepared to handle those situations. Sometimes it can be stressful, but only the right people can handle the position.

Advice to Management

Continue putting your employees first and keeping close relationships with all of us. The little things really mean a lot to us that are in the field.

RSS Feed </> Embed