The Digital Group

www.thedigitalgroup.com

The Digital Group Reviews

Updated Jul 22, 2014

Aditya Sharma

An ordinary company to work with.

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Jersey City, NJ

ProsWork life baalce is good. They manage to find some client or put you up for an in-house project. Work hours are also flexible for in-house project and one can even work from home if the project infrastructure will allow to do so.

ConsPersonal growth is very less and so are compensations. You can simply forget about the salary hike. I didn't get a salary hike for 3 years!! And my visa type was such that I cou;dn't even work for any other employer.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe pay and other benefits should be competitive

Not so good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood work environment. Good talent development team. Superb team work in cosearch project .

ConsWorst/unresponsive Hr. Fight for increment, after completing 1 year 7 month i m still waiting .

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Beware, Please Don't Join [At least for Exp. / lateral people] [Join if no other option in hand ....]

Technical Lead (Former Employee) Pune (India)

ProsGood Package if you are fit for job
    OK work if you placed in one of the big client account of theirs [That's what some of colleagues who worked their told]

ConsDependance on one big client
    If you placed in other account, then you will be at mercy of Manager & project
    No projects pipeline
    Delay in appraisal payout
    Ready to get fire if on bench [No concepts of bench - scheme here is get people from market as needed and then fire once work done]

Advice to Senior ManagementNo comments. They see only for themselves profit.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good company to work with

SSE (Former Employee) Pune (India)

ProsGood work environment.
    Good compensation and benefits
    Employers choice

ConsMore importance to time sheets else, no cons so far.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromotion should be based on performance and not on tenurity.

Please dont join. I have made msitake fo my life jkoining it. BEWARE HR` is writing fake reviews to trap people.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsTransportation is better.
    Canteen is good

ConsI was surprise to see the fabricated(good) reviews and all false, so i decided to write the truth.
    The biggest mistake of my life is to join this company. Only one client.
    Highly unstable job. You can be fired anytime. Your skills are not respected here.
    They dont follow any CMM 5 standards, once you are in you are trapped.
    Any HR policy can be override by management decision.
    Most of the time you wil end up working 9 AM-9:30 PM, but only 4 times a week.
    HR is pathetic and driven by senior managers as they wish.
    3 months notice period (if u resign) and Exit procedure very very painful.
    Hell for technically sound people.
    They will hire you for small project and than fire you once done with you.
    Even in this year when there are lots of opening, this people are firing the people. 5 years back the strength(incl. HR,admin, office boys, account etc,) was around 500, even today there are same.
    No growth, not good hike and always worried about being fired.
    If you want to confirm, find "good technical" people who lefdt this company and ask them.
    Beware: There are some good reviews added here but look at them carefully, some are fabricated and others are by people who were in company for a decade and also responsible for this mess.

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing. They know whats going on and turn deaf ears to it.

Never ever join. Zero growth, zero respect. Always at your manager's mercy. No HR help.

Technical Manager (Former Employee) Pune (India)

ProsSalary provided on time. No other pros.

ConsMany. Not want to bore you guys but if you have skills than avoid this company and look for better option and if you are unskilled, not worry about self respect than join it. You can stay here for long years if you can play little knowledge more show off and know how to squeeze people under you.
    No technical growth. No stability. No good pay.
    Bad appraisals. January appraisal will come in July.
    If you are not billable, you will be fired.
    90% of seniors are people who have joined this company as trainees/se and now possess the place without being qualify for that.
    Lots of politics.
    If you will talk to leave HR will give you threats. If they want to fire, they will fire in hours, same day. End of story.
    IF U DONT BELIEVE ME, YOU ARE WELCOME. EXPERINCE YOURSELF. but don't forget to write the review.
    @glassdoor: I appreciate GLASSDOOR for giving us this platform to let our voice heard.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to know your employees problem and resolve it.

If out of TEN I said 'ONE' only

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Pune (India)

Pros- Good Team building
    - Good Transport facility

Cons- No Job security
    - No new projects so nothing new to learn or improve personally
    - Lack of good food in canteen
    - Sr. HR's are just by post but not by mind or thinking
    - Dependency on single project if project went out employees are get terminated
    - Nothing likes CMMi Level 5 companies
    - Ok Salary
    - Bad daily login process
    - No night shift allowance (don't believe if they told you while interview time take it in written)
    - Not good to work in night shifts
    - Lots of good policies but on Paper only not in real

Advice to Senior ManagementBring some new projects and don't depends on old clients its danger for organization and employee too.
    Improve Mkting team to bring new projects

Stable company for Microsoft .Net to settle down for people aiming for long term settlement in Pune Maharashtra, India

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Pune (India)

ProsFriendly environment, Lots of Departments, Various hierarchies, Lots of People trying to help you work on the projects allocated for

ConsGrowth plan restricted, Oppurtunities passed on to those with good terms with upper and higher managements, advice from ground level emloyees not taken upto higher level of managements

Not so good

Associate Team Lead (Current Employee) Pune (India)

Pros1) Good Salary
    2) You can grow if you are having dependency on project.
    3) Time flexibility (some extend)

Cons1) You have to always fight for your increment.
    2) Completely Client oriented.
    3) Believes on Managers not on employees.
    4) No transparency on increments.
    5) You have to pay for your trainings if you will leave company within one year of trainigi held.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere should be 360 degree of feedback policy to take any decision to fire someone.

It's growing company

Proswork on new technologies, it's usa based company in pune

ConsLott of work load is going on, Leave probleam is their

Worked for The Digital Group? Contribute to the Community!