The Dresner Companies

Be The First To
Add Photos

Steven M. Dresner

Dry but efficient

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Pros- streamlined in terms of work
    - organized structure
    - no lack of resources

Cons- boring work environment
    - lack of respect for employees from upper management

Advice to Senior ManagementPoor management in the Corporate Services department

Professional environment with strong entrepreneurial spirit

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThe company is lead by strong senior leaders with a track record of success and delivering excellent client service. Many clients continue to work with the company after many years.

ConsNot really a con, but be prepared to work hard, maintain a high standard and be accountable for your results.

Self-driven business model with intelligent and collective leadership

ProsOpportunities and network for business growth are deep and wide

ConsThere aren't enough hours in the day

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership insights and group sessions are powerful enablers

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Unprofessional Environment

Administrative (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsYou have to start somewhere I guess!

ConsManagements behavior towards all employees is very disrespectful at all times. 90% of employees would jump ship given the right opportunity this makes working there even harder. It's hard to interact with other employees because everyone there pretty much dislikes their job. Management likes to change the rules all the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementInstead of worrying about your reputation in the business you should address the very serious Human Resource issues within the company and learn to keep your employees happy. Unhappy current and/or former employees are no good in any type business.

Toxic environment. It's a wonder anyone does business with this company.

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) Chicago (Belize)

ProsA job is a job, i guess?

ConsSenior management steamrolls all employees. Administrative staff is treated as bottom rung and gets no respect - the bankers all despise working there and voluntary turnover was at about 90% in the two years I worked there.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour reputation is terrible and I still hear about it three years after I've left. Making serious changes in the way you manage people would be beneficial - a little respect can go a long way. Pretend you care about the people working for you and maybe you'll retain someone for more than the two years they need on their resume.

Worked for The Dresner Companies? Contribute to the Community!