The Eastridge Group

Robert Svet

Employee friendly company

Former Employee - Senior Placement Manager in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Placement Manager in San Diego, CA

I worked at The Eastridge Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The owner of the company cared about you and your family.

Cons

Need a better "staffing" program

Very overwhelming duties with no future. Do best job possible
    And they hire new people

Current Employee - Office Assistant in North Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Office Assistant in North Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at The Eastridge Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Jobs and pay a little training

Cons

Late on checks
    Drop u like your hot

If u promise a full time positionn and itsnot working out, don't just lies and say no work.

A mixed bag

Former Employee - Recruiter in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at The Eastridge Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

- Several very smart, ethical people in the organization
    - Strong culture for the most part
    - Multiple business lines and reach in Southern California
    - Definite growth potential

Cons

- As with any company, there are a few bad apples in the organization; some are will unknowingly hold back future growth plans
    - Excellent ideas, difficulty executing
    - Benefits for internal employees a subpar

It's good to break down silos for future sales opportunities; but core values are silo'ed now, interfering with the mission of opportunity and enrichment of internal employees. People are still making decisions in a vacuum.

It's a Temporary Fix

I worked at The Eastridge Group

Pros

You're paid weekly. They do their best to match you with good employers. The assignments can give you useful experience for better, more permanent positions.

Cons

Some of the Company's that Eastridge uses are ruthless, they don't value temporary employees, and they treat them as substandard. If a conflict arises with a full time employee(s) of a company, and you report it, your assignment will end. So if you have a problem, unless you want to be reassigned, ignore it if you can. Not a good job if you are the main income earner for your home, assignments can end without warning. Bottom line.. if you work for Eastridge, you're disposable.

Give the employees more time to find other work when you know their assignment will be ending.

Great company that truly represents its purpose.

I have been working at The Eastridge Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Eastridge has provided me with opportunity and enrichment through work. I never feel like I have a "job" at Eastridge, but instead, its an opportunity to be creative, learn new skills and grow personally and professionally. The Management really looks beyond your resume and encourages you to deliver your best. I always get to work on new projects that are within my scope, yet challenging and exciting. The work environment is extremely supportive and everyone is always willing to help. I feel trusted, respected, recognized and valued.

Cons

Great company for someone who is flexible and fluid, but may be frustrating for someone who needs a routine, structured environment.

Continue to retain and attract new top talent with an engaging workplace, performance standards, fair compensation, etc.

A company that doesn't care

I worked at The Eastridge Group as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

You can get called in for assignments from time to time.

Cons

Once you are placed you will never hear from your recruiter. No check up, no quality of care, and only concerned about their commission. Completely unqualified recruiters who are company brain washed.

Care about the people you place on assignment. Be invested in the work they do and check in. Might help the impression this company gives off.

Very little training, highly competitive between co-workers

I worked at The Eastridge Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good locations. Growth potential if the market and economy is right.

Cons

No training programs whatsoever. I was completely new to recruiting and I was sat down at a desk and figured it out on my own. Competition between team members did not create a friendly environment. Recruiting and staffing is highly competitive to begin with so being part of a team can be a huge advantage but I did not see that here.

Create a training program. Create programs where team members work together, rather than compete to fill the same openings. Really nice people turn against each other when it is a dog eat dog environment and there would be a bigger advantage if the team worked together for the clients.

Challenging and rewarding job, blessed to work here

I have been working at The Eastridge Group full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Have worked here for over 10 yrs and have had the opportunity to move up. Great work life balance. Management trust you to be an adult and get the job done. Company truly upholds to their purpose, "To provide people with opportunities and enrichment through work."

Cons

Internal technology could use some help. It can be irritating when you're in the middle of working but our phones/computers have tech issues.

Love the current management team, keep up the good work.

The leadership at this company is AMAZING!

Current Employee - Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at The Eastridge Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Having been in business development in this area for 16 years & I know great management when I see it. This company has it figured out. I'm confident every single person above me could get out on the street and sell tomorrow and do it great. I've never seen that in a company and it shows this is why Eastridge stands out from the rest.

Cons

Honestly don't have a single con!

It's very exciting to see the direction this company is going. My only advice is to be careful never to micromanage your sales team it takes them out of the field and puts them behind a desk. I've seen it ruin great companies.

Great culture and terrific people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at The Eastridge Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

One of the most important elements of a job for me is the people I work with. Eastridge is filled with really great people that care about what they do and about each other. I also like the tenure of so many people - there have been so many really wonderful growth stories, and that creates a super positive environment.

Cons

This isn't a place to work for people that crave tons of structure. Instead, this is a place where new ventures and creative solutions will trump adherence to process or rigidity. Bottom line - if "vanilla" is your thing, this may be a frustrating environment for you.

Cross training and inter-divisional collaboration really should be developed to a greater extent. We are starting to see early signs of improvement, and hope that it continues.

The Eastridge Group Photos