The Eastridge Group

www.eastridge.com

The Eastridge Group Reviews

Updated May 8, 2014
The Eastridge Group – San Diego – “Eastridge HQ”

Robert Svet

Great company that truly represents its purpose.

ProsEastridge has provided me with opportunity and enrichment through work. I never feel like I have a "job" at Eastridge, but instead, its an opportunity to be creative, learn new skills and grow personally and professionally. The Management really looks beyond your resume and encourages you to deliver your best. I always get to work on new projects that are within my scope, yet challenging and exciting. The work environment is extremely supportive and everyone is always willing to help. I feel trusted, respected, recognized and valued.

ConsGreat company for someone who is flexible and fluid, but may be frustrating for someone who needs a routine, structured environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to retain and attract new top talent with an engaging workplace, performance standards, fair compensation, etc.

A company that doesn't care

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsYou can get called in for assignments from time to time.

ConsOnce you are placed you will never hear from your recruiter. No check up, no quality of care, and only concerned about their commission. Completely unqualified recruiters who are company brain washed.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare about the people you place on assignment. Be invested in the work they do and check in. Might help the impression this company gives off.

Very little training, highly competitive between co-workers

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood locations. Growth potential if the market and economy is right.

ConsNo training programs whatsoever. I was completely new to recruiting and I was sat down at a desk and figured it out on my own. Competition between team members did not create a friendly environment. Recruiting and staffing is highly competitive to begin with so being part of a team can be a huge advantage but I did not see that here.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate a training program. Create programs where team members work together, rather than compete to fill the same openings. Really nice people turn against each other when it is a dog eat dog environment and there would be a bigger advantage if the team worked together for the clients.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Challenging and rewarding job, blessed to work here

ProsHave worked here for over 10 yrs and have had the opportunity to move up. Great work life balance. Management trust you to be an adult and get the job done. Company truly upholds to their purpose, "To provide people with opportunities and enrichment through work."

ConsInternal technology could use some help. It can be irritating when you're in the middle of working but our phones/computers have tech issues.

Advice to Senior ManagementLove the current management team, keep up the good work.

The leadership at this company is AMAZING!

Manager (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsHaving been in business development in this area for 16 years & I know great management when I see it. This company has it figured out. I'm confident every single person above me could get out on the street and sell tomorrow and do it great. I've never seen that in a company and it shows this is why Eastridge stands out from the rest.

ConsHonestly don't have a single con!

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's very exciting to see the direction this company is going. My only advice is to be careful never to micromanage your sales team it takes them out of the field and puts them behind a desk. I've seen it ruin great companies.

Great culture and terrific people

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsOne of the most important elements of a job for me is the people I work with. Eastridge is filled with really great people that care about what they do and about each other. I also like the tenure of so many people - there have been so many really wonderful growth stories, and that creates a super positive environment.

ConsThis isn't a place to work for people that crave tons of structure. Instead, this is a place where new ventures and creative solutions will trump adherence to process or rigidity. Bottom line - if "vanilla" is your thing, this may be a frustrating environment for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementCross training and inter-divisional collaboration really should be developed to a greater extent. We are starting to see early signs of improvement, and hope that it continues.

Great Core Values, Enrichment and Growth!

Manager (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsThey are open to ideas given by employees. They believe in promoting from within. They care about each individual employee. They offer great training tools. They stay true to delivering our best, commitment, creativity, integrity and communication.

ConsThe position sometimes requires you to work long hours depending on the needs for the branch.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company continues to grow and it's an exciting time to be part of it! Looking forward all the new changes coming up this year!

Honest, Supportive, and Energetic.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsThis is a fantastic place to work. It's an environment that puts their employees first and truly cares about everyone's success. The management team is honest, supportive, and energetic. Culture was emphasized during my hiring process. The value has been underscored by seeing how well everyone works together.

ConsYou're expected to work hard and challenge yourself. This is seen as a con for those who want to skate by. This is not a place to tread water. The company compensates their employees very well and they expect a return on their investment.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management team is young and energetic. It is evident they're excited about growth and adapting to an evolving industry. I think a major place for Eastridge to evolve is within the internal resources. Upgraded computers, filing system, and over all technology would help the company move to the next level.

Not your typical staffing company

Recruiter (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsThe staff really cares about their coworkers and candidates! The internal management has changed over the last couple of years. Much better place to work! They are much more involved in the community and have opened up a couple new locations in Las Vegas. They do bring in a lot of people, but that is to have the best selection of qualified candidates to present to a job opening.

ConsSome people complain about not being placed on an assignment right away after coming into the office. The reason for this is: the recruiters REALLY care about finding candidates a great long-term fit. If they put a person on a great "for the moment" opportunity they could miss out on the perfect long-term opportunity. Patience and trust with your Recruiter is key!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep communication open and let clients and candidates rate internal employees. One of the biggest issues with communication is believing we have communicated a point effectively when we have not.

Horrible experience.

Manager (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsThe training for managers was good and I thought I was going to work for a wonderful company.

ConsThe starting salary I was promised when I was hired was changed after I terminated my employment with my other company. My direct supervisor was not supportive and I did not feel this company would be the right choice for me.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees, follow through with promises made to employees.

Worked for The Eastridge Group? Contribute to the Community!