The Eastridge Group Reviews

Robert Svet

1. Facilities Technician

Former Employee - Facilities Technician in Carlsbad, CA
    Former Employee - Facilities Technician in Carlsbad, CA

I worked at The Eastridge Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I learned a lot of new skills. Facilities management, Environmental Health and Safety, clean room protocol, supply and materials ordering, The building staff were great to work with as well.

Cons

I was going in a new direction with my professional career, which was good, but a little scary at the same time. Getting used to office etiquette takes a little getting used to, and certain staff members weren't very helpful in that aspect..

Advice to Management

Management was a great help in helping me feel comfortable in my new surroundings. Keep up the good work!

2. there are other staffing firms in san diego

Pros

Fast, on-boarding. I'm supposed to write 20 words, but I can't think of any other PROS this agency and their recruiters have.

Cons

Sent to a company that seemed great on paper. Really DID NOT ENJOY it. Spoke with the recruiter that placed me there....she pressured me to stay. I was young and naive, right out of college. This staffing agency-this particular recruiter working under their banner, was THE WORST. If you want a better review, work with companies that don't treat contract/temps like crap. I understand that recruiters work on commission and make money by however many weeks/months their contractors in the field work-but don't send people into a situation where you know it's difficult and horrible. RUTHLESS.

Advice to Management

Start doing business development with reputable companies that don't treat their contractors like crap. If you start to notice that 5-10 people within a 6 month period are quitting/walking out on their assignments it probably means you need to manage your clients better.

3. There's a range of assignments you could get so it differs

I worked at The Eastridge Group part-time

Pros

Easy to join the company, quick work, fun jobs if your looking for small assignments here and there for some extra cash this a good place

Cons

Exploitative, doesn't compensate workers as they deserve, can be very dry labarous work very unorganized and staff doesn't seem to be on the same page

Advice to Management

Maintain a higher standard of your employees and how they're treated on their assignments. Get better organized and try to come up with more stable work instead of having me come in for 2 hours 3 weeks from now for $10 an hour.

5. I work as production assembler gives me a lot of experience and communicate to people.

Former Employee - Production Assembler in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Production Assembler in San Diego, CA

Pros

nice work coz you have a weekends day off.

Cons

It match my time because of my kids.

Advice to Management

I work in productions as an assembler

6. Great organization to work for if you are passionate about helping people find great careers with great companies!

Current Employee - Senior Executive Recruiter in Newport Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Executive Recruiter in Newport Beach, CA

Pros

Ability to cross sell meaningful services that benefit the client's needs. Great Brand marketing, great people to surround yourself with.

Cons

I don't have my own office, but I can work around that.

Advice to Management

Not much advice to give. Leadership team is awesome. Keep doing what you are doing.

7. Eastridge is alright but has it's flaws

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I worked at The Eastridge Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Eastridge is great with finding you a job or at least they were for me. They can find you assignments very quickly and get you started within days of having a interview.

Cons

They're number one problem is communication.

8. OK place to work

I worked at The Eastridge Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good small organization. Privately owned so there's room to try different positions. Locations around the city and in a few other cities.

Cons

CEO did not own nor use a computer. He is a very decent man, but not progressive (or even close) when it comes to technology. Environment often negative, due to style of other leaders who were not so decent.

9. Employee friendly company

Former Employee - Senior Placement Manager in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Placement Manager in San Diego, CA

I worked at The Eastridge Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The owner of the company cared about you and your family.

Cons

Need a better "staffing" program

10. Very overwhelming duties with no future. Do best job possible And they hire new people

Current Employee - Office Assistant in North Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Office Assistant in North Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at The Eastridge Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Jobs and pay a little training

Cons

Late on checks Drop u like your hot

Advice to Management

If u promise a full time positionn and itsnot working out, don't just lies and say no work.

11. Toxic Management, Micro-managing culture, their values and ethics do not matter to them....

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Business Development Manager in San Diego, CA

I worked at The Eastridge Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Try Hard to Keep Health Culture -Account Managers are Their Core (Not Sales Folks) -They have some good people/hard workers -Company credit card

Cons

-They also have a dog shampoo brand which is odd for a staffing company -They are not a values based organization -The President lacks integrity and is extremely dishonest -The office has an odd vibe, no natural light, they play classical music and not much synergy happening

Advice to Management

If you say you are open to ideas, then do not step on employees when they provide you with them.

RSS Feed </> Embed