The Execu|Search Group

Edward Fleischman

Love it here

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at The Execu|Search Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Although there are many pros I can list off, the people I work with are what really make me love it here. As far as compensation goes, you get back what you put in. So if you work hard, you can seriously make a lot of money.

Cons

No real cons to report

Maybe some more firm-wide events

The Execu-Search Group has provided unlimited opportunity.

I have been working at The Execu|Search Group

Pros

There is a lot of flexibility and great management. I am able to figure out what works best for me and stick to a schedule with minimal supervision.

Cons

There have not been any cons I have experienced.

GREAT position to start a new career

I have been working at The Execu|Search Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

When I began here at the Execu-Search group i didn't know what to expect, but as time went on I have grown to love my time here. When I first started people who had been here for 2 months to many many years went out of their way to help me in any way possible and make me feel like I was part of the team already as a new member. There is unlimited potential depending on how hard you work, and there is a lot of potential to grow within this company.

The best part is that we all work hard, but we are rewarded with things such as a ping pong tournament or bonding over the world cup to not only enhance the office life but bring co workers close together.

Cons

It is hard work at first, but after you get a grasp on the routine becomes just like any other job. Isn't your typical 9-5 job, if you want to earn more you have to put in more time just like any other position!

No advice

One-of-a-Kind Professional Experience and Company

I have been working at The Execu|Search Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The Execu|Search Group maintains an excellent corporate culture from the highest levels of management and throughout the entire organization. It is difficult to find a company that maintains such high professional and ethical standards while proving to be increasingly successful. This is truly a one-of-a-kind place to work; it affords its employees a top notch training program and endless opportunities for employees to succeed. This company takes pride in and cares for their employees, striving to help them grow as professionals in the industry and as hardworking individuals. With a very supportive and hands on team, the Execu|Search Group's growth and success is endless.

Cons

That most other companies don't have the unique and supportive culture that creates success that the Execu|Search Group has.

Continue to hold the values and standards which have made this company extremely successful and great to work for.

Will work there again

Current Employee - Administration Assistant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Administration Assistant in New York, NY

I have been working at The Execu|Search Group (less than an year)

Pros

Helpful and resources limitless possibilities

Cons

Time management more jobs in healthcare

Looking forward to working with this company long-term!

Current Employee - Associate in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at The Execu|Search Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Most employees are friendly and easy to have a quick "How was your weekend?" convo with. People are generally in good moods and willing to assist when possible. The atmosphere is professional, but employees can "let loose" at the end of the week and are always rewarded for a job well done.

Cons

401k plan kicks in a lot later than other companies I've been with. Maybe investment options change the longer one is with the company, but it would be nice to be able to have access to them sooner than later.

No advice for management.

An Awesome First Job

I have been working at The Execu|Search Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I stepped into this role without knowing what I wanted to do with my life. After being a recruiter here for 6 months, I still don't know what I want to do--BUT I do know that this opportunity has allowed me to grow at an extremely fast pace professionally. I could see myself remaining here for a long time. The people are awesome, and you really learn how to become your own boss--you manage your own desk, you determine your own success. With that said, there are people here who have been at the company for 10 years+ which is rare in the recruiting industry--and they're all about helping you grow and succeed.

Cons

I really don't have much to say here..

Only the Best

I have been working at The Execu|Search Group full-time

Pros

The people you work with are all looking to be as successful as possible and to use their competitive, energetic, and ambitious personalities to get the job done on a daily basis. It's lots of work, but lots of fun everyday! The days go by so fast!

Cons

Everyday you are expected to be great.

Keep giving great rewards!

Great Place to Work & Learn

I have been working at The Execu|Search Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There is a lot of opportunity to grow and learn. You can really see your work pay off. There is definitely opportunity to make a lot of money if you work hard!

Cons

The leadership is a little difficult and aggressive.

Rewarding and Exciting Work Experience

I have been working at The Execu|Search Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have been in the recruitment industry for well over a decade, and with this firm for a little over three years. I believe what distinguishes this firm from the rest are their managing partners. For starters, there are only a few of them, and they are all extremely intelligent, genuine, and ethical people. It is rewarding and comforting to know that my career is partly in the hands of such experienced, accomplished, and moral professionals.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Keep pushing yourselves to ensure we are the leaders of producing quality over quantity.

The Execu|Search Group Photos