The Execu|Search Group
www.execu-search.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

The Execu|Search Group Reviews

Updated May 27, 2014

Edward Fleischman

Looking forward to working with this company long-term!

Associate (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsMost employees are friendly and easy to have a quick "How was your weekend?" convo with. People are generally in good moods and willing to assist when possible. The atmosphere is professional, but employees can "let loose" at the end of the week and are always rewarded for a job well done.

Cons401k plan kicks in a lot later than other companies I've been with. Maybe investment options change the longer one is with the company, but it would be nice to be able to have access to them sooner than later.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice for management.

An Awesome First Job

Staffing Manager (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsI stepped into this role without knowing what I wanted to do with my life. After being a recruiter here for 6 months, I still don't know what I want to do--BUT I do know that this opportunity has allowed me to grow at an extremely fast pace professionally. I could see myself remaining here for a long time. The people are awesome, and you really learn how to become your own boss--you manage your own desk, you determine your own success. With that said, there are people here who have been at the company for 10 years+ which is rare in the recruiting industry--and they're all about helping you grow and succeed.

ConsI really don't have much to say here..

Only the Best

Recruiter (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsThe people you work with are all looking to be as successful as possible and to use their competitive, energetic, and ambitious personalities to get the job done on a daily basis. It's lots of work, but lots of fun everyday! The days go by so fast!

ConsEveryday you are expected to be great.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep giving great rewards!

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Place to Work & Learn

ProsThere is a lot of opportunity to grow and learn. You can really see your work pay off. There is definitely opportunity to make a lot of money if you work hard!

ConsThe leadership is a little difficult and aggressive.

Rewarding and Exciting Work Experience

ProsI have been in the recruitment industry for well over a decade, and with this firm for a little over three years. I believe what distinguishes this firm from the rest are their managing partners. For starters, there are only a few of them, and they are all extremely intelligent, genuine, and ethical people. It is rewarding and comforting to know that my career is partly in the hands of such experienced, accomplished, and moral professionals.

ConsNone that I can think of.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep pushing yourselves to ensure we are the leaders of producing quality over quantity.

Wonderful

Office Manager (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsGreat mentality of personnel, very team driven

ConsHave nothing bad to say

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

great place to work

Director (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsGreat environment, supportive senior management, always opportunities for training and growth, always rewarded and recognized for your hard work

Conshard to balance a life outside of work because of the hours

Wonderful Place to Work!

Executive Recruiter (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsAs an experienced recruiter it was wonderful to join The Execu-Search Group 5 years ago. The firm gives you the resources you need to be a successful recruiter. We have a great corporate culture as well. I have seen many new grads join our team and become fantastic recruiters. I think what separates us from other firms is that we offer comprehensive training.

ConsThere are no cons in my opinion.

Great Company!! Excellent Place to work!!

New York, NY

ProsThe Execu-Search Group is an extremely fast moving company. With growth year after year, the environment is ever changing for the better!! By being able to successfully adapt to the market and by creating new positions for their employees, The Execu-Search Group proves it is a top firm.

ConsNothing to really say here except a possible need for more project specific training.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat Management Team. Keep up the good work!

Great Culture and Leadership You Can Respect!

Executive Recruiter (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsThe people, the training... You are given every tool to succeed at this firm.

ConsNothing to really add here. I've been here 2 years, and I enjoy coming to work everyday.

Worked for The Execu|Search Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Execu|Search Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Execu|Search Group CEO Edward Fleischman. All 36 reviews posted anonymously by The Execu|Search Group employees.