The Greater Hudson Valley Family Health Center

Updated May 8, 2014
Updated May 8, 2014
4.7

Linda Muller

I've made GHVFHC my home!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newburgh, NY

I have been working at The Greater Hudson Valley Family Health Center full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There is great stability here and room for advancement. I took a job here to get my foot in the door and hopefully move up to bigger and better things which exactly what happened. Talent is recognized pretty quickly.

Cons

The benefits are kinda pricey when you are on their family plan, although the price did drop dramatically last year. Its still a good chunk of change.

Keep seeking advice of people who are in the front lines. We are the eyes and ears of this organization and value being heard.

The Greater Hudson Valley Family Health Center Response

May 1, 2014Recruiting and Training Coordinator

It is great to hear that you've made GHVFHC your "home"! We appreciate your dedication and hard work and look forward to celebrating your next anniversary.

As I am sure you have seen in your
    ... More

GHVFHC constantly growing

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newburgh, NY

I have been working at The Greater Hudson Valley Family Health Center full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The company is constantly expanding. There's plenty of opportunities to grow within the organization. They are a company that likes to promote from within.

Cons

There's a disconnect between each department, and each building. There's also a lack of communication between upper management and general workers.

Upper management needs to communicate and listen better.

The Greater Hudson Valley Family Health Center Response

Apr 3, 2014Recruiting and Training Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to read your positive comments about our organizations growth/promotional opportunities. It sounds like you’ve been here a while, so ... More

Feels like family!

Pros

Very flexible in accommodating personal needs. Most everyone is close, respects one another and has a bond outside of work. Building a relationship with patients is most rewarding!

Cons

The staff lounge is stark and uninviting. It would be nice to have a more appealing atmosphere when enjoying my lunch hour.

More affordable health benefits.

The Greater Hudson Valley Family Health Center Photos