The Hackett Group

www.thehackettgroup.com

The Hackett Group Reviews in Los Angeles, CA

The Hackett Group – US – “The Hackett Group”

The Hackett Group Chairman and CEO Ted A. Fernandez

Ted A. Fernandez

Pros
  • I could work from home if needed(in 5 reviews)

• good work experience in terms of exposure to methods, approaches and best practices(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • No support from Senior Management, lacking vision, bad benefits(in 5 reviews)

• Challenging given work ethic to manage the work life balance(in 3 reviews)

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Good company to work for

Shared Services Manager (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsLoyal to employees, prefers to promote from within, good people and in general a collaborative environment, good training program, fairly flat hierarchy, offers some freedom in taking initiative and test new things. Not afraid of failures, encourages new ideas.

ConsOutdated benefits package, there is no company event to unite employees, to get to know one another.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpdate the benefits package which is really outdated compared to competition and current practices in the industry and create an opportunity for the employees to meet, shared services included. It's good for them to meet the company exec directly, to create personal relationship to increase the level of collaboration in the company.

Good place to work, but requires focus

Director (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsKnowledge Management Process is very good.Fact based approach towards consulting around how to improve companies business metrics is something I enjoyed. I also found that there is pretty good talent in the ranks, it is just hard sometimes to find it. Also, communications within the company can be somewhat terse.

ConsTravel can constrain your personal lifestyle. ALso, some of the people who I worked with seemed to be quite arrogant. Fpr someone coming from industry, the shift to a consultant mindset can be a real challenge. I am not sure everyone will be successful in this company. It requires hard work.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink geography.

Worked for The Hackett Group? Contribute to the Community!