The Hackett Group

The Hackett Group Reviews in Los Angeles, CA

3.1

The Hackett Group Chairman and CEO Ted A. Fernandez
Ted A. Fernandez

Pros
  • I could work from home if needed (in 5 reviews)

• good work experience in terms of exposure to methods, approaches and best practices (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • No support from Senior Management, lacking vision, bad benefits (in 5 reviews)

• Challenging given work ethic to manage the work life balance (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Good company to work for

Current Employee - Shared Services Manager  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Shared Services Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at The Hackett Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Loyal to employees, prefers to promote from within, good people and in general a collaborative environment, good training program, fairly flat hierarchy, offers some freedom in taking initiative and test new things. Not afraid of failures, encourages new ideas.

Cons

Outdated benefits package, there is no company event to unite employees, to get to know one another.

Update the benefits package which is really outdated compared to competition and current practices in the industry and create an opportunity for the employees to meet, shared services included. It's good for them to meet the company exec directly, to create personal relationship to increase the level of collaboration in the company.

Good place to work, but requires focus

Former Employee - Director  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Director in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at The Hackett Group

Pros

Knowledge Management Process is very good.Fact based approach towards consulting around how to improve companies business metrics is something I enjoyed. I also found that there is pretty good talent in the ranks, it is just hard sometimes to find it. Also, communications within the company can be somewhat terse.

Cons

Travel can constrain your personal lifestyle. ALso, some of the people who I worked with seemed to be quite arrogant. Fpr someone coming from industry, the shift to a consultant mindset can be a real challenge. I am not sure everyone will be successful in this company. It requires hard work.

Think geography.

The Hackett Group Photos

The Hackett Group

+ Add Photo

Worked for The Hackett Group? Contribute to the Community!