The Image Group Reviews

Reset
3.4
CEO

1. Awesome place to work

I have been working at The Image Group part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

fixable, fun, really kind managers

Cons

Always need wake up early.

Advice to Management

they just awesome

2. multi tasking in a small office

I worked at The Image Group full-time

Pros

Working for the image group I got to learn to do a lot of various tasks, expanding my skill set greatly

Cons

As with many small offices, pressure and stress can be felt by an employee when there is no one else in office to assist you with a tasking project or cover your work load when I'll or on vacation.

Advice to Management

Try to cross train your employees, to provide coverage and support administrative staff or consider creating intern positions or hiring temps.

3. You are replaceable

Former Employee - Photographer in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Photographer in Miami, FL

Pros

It`s a great opertunity for travel and meeting a people from all different walks of life,getting to know diffrerent cultures.A great oppertunity to build a portfolio.Team building trips are great

Cons

Hectic work hours.Some targets set are,"impossible" to achieve and salaries are affected by it.Hardly any free time and late night meetings after work.Chances of promotion are slim.No say in the location of your next assignment.

Advice to Management

More free time should be given if possible.Rotation of duties.Promotions should be based on quality of work not favouratism.

5. If you want to combine travel, photography and meeting people, then cruise ships is your best option.

Former Contractor - Photographer in Miami, FL
    Former Contractor - Photographer in Miami, FL

I worked at The Image Group as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

It is the best way to travel and gain confidence and independence within photography and I would recommend it to anyone who is open minded and willing to give it a go.

Cons

You don't actually have any assigned days off and hours can be long, especially when its port days and new passengers joining and formal nights in the restaurant, but there is always things going on and things to do when you get some free time during the day or night.

RSS Feed </> Embed