The Indian Hotels Company

The Indian Hotels Company Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

overall a learning experience

Senior Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

Prosjob security, 10 days of free holidays with the family

Consscope of career growth very slow

Advice to Senior Managementto employ more new talent instead of getting stagnant with the older staff!!!

Work culture is Very unprofessional

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsThe Brand name is known world wide

ConsYou are over worked and underpayed

Advice to Senior Managementinvest in your people. Especially the management. If you want to ensure that your customers have exceptional experiences you have to start with your own employees. And not only the union. Please give your junior management some credit for the hard work they put into the company. If your employees are not satisfied your customers will not be satisfied too.

satisfied

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosgood working culture/ real application of books what we stuied .

Consi dont think here any cons

Advice to Senior Managementsalary should be increased

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

kausik review

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Calcutta (India)

Prosvery good hotel to start Ur career.

Consgrowth is too slow dear.

Advice to Senior Managementthink for present employee not for their future.kal kisne dekha

My experience at the Corporate Office of Taj Hotels, Resorts & Palaces-Procurement

Assistant Manager- Materials (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsGood exposure..variety of new things which can be learnt
    Company accomodation
    Not much of a problem in getting leaves(atleast at the corporate office)

ConsPoor compensation!
    No performance incentives. Compensation is not at all linked to performance.
    Things move at a snail's pace.
    Senior management is only focussed on cost cutting in terms of manpower and the amount spent on the salaries of employees. The revenues are being splurged elsewhere and particularly in their own salaries. Unimaginable amount of wastage which is left unaccounted.
    High rate of attrition in the talented pool.
    No growth at all. Your career path is not defined at this company. Even if you slog your efforts are not appreciated which is resulting in attrition.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease wake up. The company is as it is not doing great. Try to retain employees, appreciate their efforts and link performance to compensation. At all levels. Don't just take employees for granted.

Worked for The Indian Hotels Company? Contribute to the Community!