The Intersect Group

Add Photos

Wade Hughes

Great Experience

Recruiter (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThe company was very professional, as a staffing firm a company has to be responsive and attentive to the candidates that they engage and this was my experience. My recruiter Tiffany Allen was very available, responsive and she followed up regarding all of the questions that I had.

ConsThere were no Cons in working for this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice as this time.

Experience with The Intersect Group

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe people at the Intersect Group are very professional and helpful

ConsSometimes it takes several days to receive a reply back from them

Frequent Turnover

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsGood salary for the job

ConsHigh turnover internally with account reps

Advice to Senior ManagementInform contractors ahead of time when someone is leaving and do a good transition.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

They are OK, but not for lack of trying.

ProsConsistently trying to improve
    OK benefits
    Transparent
    Leadership cares and is encouraging
    Growth
    Good for fresh starters in the staffing world
    Good people

ConsLeadership does not always make the best decisions
    Not maintaining good culture through growth
    Don't match 401K
    Lots of Turnover
    Consulting department is a mess and constantly changing leaders
    Very sales oriented
    Not equipped to have a consulting department

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate a solid plan and stick with it. Strive to maintain company culture and values through growth. Find leaders in consulting who are motivated and are not close to retirement - experience is not everything.

Violation of Privacy Agreement

Software Engineer (Former Employee) North Atlanta, GA

ProsI cannot think of any; just another group of headhunters

ConsIf you are contractor looking for representation, avoid this company like the plague. If you are contracting under them and they notice that you have updated your resume on monster.com, they will violate their terms of use agreement with monster.com as well as their own privacy agreement to report you to the client company. They did this to me and it resulted in the loss of my contract on the same day.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdhere to your own policies and your contractual obligations to Monster.

Beware of this company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI cannot think of any

ConsThese people will monitor your resume status on monster and report you to the client company if you update it. I set my resume to limited visibility on monster and almost immediately got a call from the intersect group telling me they noted the update. They also told me they have a responsibility to the client and would report it. The next day after work I received a call from them telling me that my contract had been terminated. Hardly a coincidence.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou should stop doing this before you end up in a lawsuit. I will be speaking with my attorney about next week. I will also report your conduct to monster.com.

Be careful of their deceptive business practices

Product Manager (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThey seem like very nice people.

ConsThey're dishonest. They will tell you anything you need to hear in order to get their money. Afterwards, they conveniently forget about their promises. I was promised a bonus as part of my placement, but when it wasn't paid, they said "oops, we should've made notes about our conversations, but we didn't. Sorry. You're out of luck."

Advice to Senior ManagementYour recruiters represent your company. If they make a verbal contract, you should honor it.

Great people, good learning environment - they hustle for business, but with ethics as the foundation to success.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat place to work for IT and F&A staffing. I got my start there, and was surrounded by great co-workers, with various levels of experience to learn from. They have a high energy culture where results matter, but also emphasize doing the business the right way to build lasting relationships. Becoming a dominant player in Atlanta's staffing market.

ConsThere's been turn-over at the top of the Organization every couple of years. Though they've continued to grow in terms of more offices and revenue, these changes bring with it cultural shifts in the dynamic of the teams.

Great culture and amazing team!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsGreat comp plan
    Great management
    The company is growing faster every day!
    Work/Life Balance is second to none!

ConsAt this point the company has been so amazing I have no Cons...

A great place to work and growing fast

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

Pros* Growing fast,
    * Lots of support and involvement from management
    * Very open and trusting environment
    * Quality group of workers and any potential bad eggs are weeded out fairly well
    * Good location on the perimeter

Cons* Potential that growth may be happening too fast and might not be able to keep up. But this is just a 'maybe'. Only the future will tell.

Advice to Senior ManagementBreathe and take more time to make sure all of the new employees meet the right standards.

Worked for The Intersect Group? Contribute to the Community!