The Job Window

Updated Jun 25, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great work experience!

Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

ProsThis was a great company to work for after newly graduating from university. They offer full time hours with salary pay and bonus incentives on top of that. I gained lots of human resources experience that helped me further my career within The Job Window. Managers are very approachable with an open door policy making it a great work environment to be in.

ConsA lot is expected of you but with the high expectations and persistency comes a high pay increase. If you are a motivated individual with a business oriented mindset and looking to grow in a company then this place is for you.

Pyramid scheme

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe atmosphere of the company was great. Upper management was very friendly and highly motivational.

ConsWhere do I start? The hours aren't desirable 8:45-7 M-Sat. The pay was appealing in the interview, but once you begin working you actually make about half than what they make it seem you will earn, on top of that it took three weeks to see a fairly decent pay check. Once you factor in travel time into your check, you're basically getting paid minimum wage. I made more money as a part time sales associate. Overall the company seems like a good place to work for initially, but its just a facade.

Job Window is SCAM

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNONE there is NOTHING good about this company. They lure people in thinking that they are about to get entry level jobs!

ConsThis career site is a RIP OFF! All it does is HIRE ANYONE who applys to walks around in Sams Club trying to get people to buy shittttt. Oh and it 100% commission!

Advice to Senior ManagementStop lying telling people that this is a marketing or public relations job!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great team environment with lots of growth opportunity!

Recruitment Team Leader (Current Employee) Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

ProsI have been working at The Job Window for just over 9 months now, and got promoted after just over 3. It's a great team environment with a lot of friendly competition to keep things lively! Just next month I have been chosen to go on a company trip to Dallas and I am so looking forward to it! The hours are very flexible and benefits are offered. Because it is a growing company there really is A LOT of room for advancement and lots of opportunity!

ConsReally not much, yes the days can get a little repetitive but because of the great team environment we are all able to keep each other hyped up!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep trusting that your employees can take on anything if the resources are support are provided!

I have been working at The Job Window for just under a year.

ProsThere is a lot of room for growth within this company
    They give you the opportunity to earn bonuses and have a lot of perks, like game tickets or even extra cash
    The team at The Job Window is extremely friendly and management encourages and demonstrates an open door policy to all employees
    They offer great hours, vacation time and benefits

Consno opinion on this, n/a

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen to the opinions of your employees and provide them with as many resources as possible. This is motivating and maintains a level of passion and dedication in the office!

Great Job and loving the room for growth in the business

Corporate Account Manager (Current Employee) Toronto (Australia)

ProsI have been here since the start of Job window and there hasn't been a better place where I have worked. The corporate atmosphere is just amazing. Everyone is so hard working, but at the same time so willing to help overcome a colleagues problem. Work life balance is great too. I had to leave a couple of times because of family emergencies and take a day off because of volleyball tournaments and as long as I had all my work done and had goals set for the immediate future, it was not a problem. Another aspect of this job that I really enjoy is the opportunity for growth. The Job Window is so versatile in finding an area that you excel that not only benefits the company, but the individual as well. To be honest, this job was just supposed to support me while i found another job. However, the skills that I was being taught and the willingness of others to help me achieve my goals was a corporate culture that I wanted to be apart of. I cannot think of a better place to work, it has shown me what a career really is.

ConsMinimal. Wish we got rid of individual cubicles for a "common work space". I think this would allow for creative juices to flow better within the team. Just like the saying two heads are better than one.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. I love the fact how the management team is so integrated with everyone. How they care about how each individual is doing. Keep up the great work!

A great sense of camaraderie.

Recruiting (Current Employee) Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

ProsMost of the people working at The Job Window are young, fresh out of school. It's a growing company and there's room to grow and advance with it. They seek out the input and opinions of people working there so you don't just feel like an anonymous cog in the wheel. It's a fun place to work.

ConsThe day to day work can be repetitive. There's also a lot of pressure achieve goals set by the company. There are financial incentives to increase productivity, which are positive and negative. On the one hand they give you the opportunity to make more money, on the other hand they add to the stress.

Advice to Senior ManagementGetting a new company off the ground takes time. More patience.

Don't fall for the hype.

ProsIf you work 10 hour days for a year or so you could potentially make some decent cash with the commission. However to me it's not worth it and the commute is killer.
    If you make enough sales you could be a manager and work 12 hour days and make some more cash and eventually run your own franchise. They make it seem like it's some opportunity of a lifetime but it's not. Well for me it wasn't anyway.

ConsThe commute, the crappy start pay, the fact that they pretty much lie about what you're actually doing, the constant pressure to sell sell sell,
    Even thought were Told that your there to promote products and raise consumer awareness. They make it seem like it's some opportunity of a lifetime but it's not. Well for me it wasn't anyway. Don't believe they hype they are trying to sell you. There's a reason there always hiring.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop pretending your business is something that it's not.

Worked for The Job Window? Contribute to the Community!