The List Reviews

Todd Knutson

1. Friendly and professional

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at The List part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company culture was greatly improved while I was there. Workshops and weekly activities created an environment where all employees were able to interact and be involved with each other, no matter what their position.

Cons

There were several opportunities mentioned to some employees about working from home, myself being one of them, that never happened. There were also deadlines and projects that were unrealistic.

2. AE

I have been working at The List full-time

Pros

Relaxed dress code and fun perks with the job. You can come and go as you want, without a manager hovering over you. Awesome training for the job, you really learn the ins and outs of the business.

Cons

Hard work is not rewarded, more over looked. Cut throat atmosphere, quick to let people go, and a hard industry to win deals in, as there are better products in the space.

Lack of support

I worked at The List full-time

Pros

The pay is descent, but not worth it in the end.

Cons

This company is very gossipy and lacks in judgement of employees.

5. Many ideas, high drive yet slow execution and follow through

I worked at The List full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very casual work environment (when managers wear shorts and flip flops year-round and leggings are abound, you're in good hands). Little perks here and there like free sports tickets, catered lunches, early departure days. Can be a great place if everyone likes you or if you're sociable.

Cons

Goals in my particular department were ever changing and never written down, but verbally agreed upon and the manager was lax on enforcing them which stunts growth and development. Even when asked how progress was, the responses tended to be lackadaisical and frankly untrue. When I first started there was talk from my manager and from the CMO at the time (now the President) of a career track however that never occurred and soon I was spinning my wheels. Working across departments tended to be a chore because what we did was radically different from the rest of the company. It was a struggle at times, especially when my supervisor cornered most avenues and projects to work with others.

Advice to Management

Be direct, put it all in writing, enforce and catch issues early. Be more hands on and follow through on what you say you will do.

6. Big focus on culture and lots of opportunity

I have been working at The List full-time

Pros

I accepted the job because I liked the people who interviewed me, not just the business leaders, but the whole team. I saw that they had been given opportunities to grow professionally, and everyone just seemed happy. This is unusual to me. In my past jobs - my coworkers didn't smile, they we're happy or engaged. The team at The List is where I'm now happy too. Great benefits given the size of the company, a big focus on core values and I've had more training in my role in terms of professional growth than I had expected.

Cons

I don't really have any cons. I really enjoy the people work with, I believe that we have a valuable set of solutions for our customers and I love seeing the innovative things that are coming up in our future.

Advice to Management

Keep up the recognition, keep providing opportunities for the team to take on additional responsibilities. And keep up the great product innovation.

7. Young, Passionate, Proud, Innovative & Collaborative

I have been working at The List full-time

Pros

Truly amazing CEO that genuinely values the success and well being of not only his employees but the customers as well. His door is always open (you're likely to catch him with his shoes off and feet kicked up on his desk while working). We're a very young and bright company. We're all innovative thinkers, risk takers and full of spirit. Definitely blessed with amazing co-workers.

Cons

I've always gone above and beyond as far as my day to day duties are concerned. I'm very loyal, constantly pushing myself to take on new and challenging responsibilities and have done quite well doing so. I wouldn't say that efforts go unrecognized but I do feel that there is a very large gap in cross-departmental pay scale. Nonetheless, it's still an amazing company and I'm blessed to be a part of the team.

Advice to Management

Management has made pretty amazing and positive changes since I first started working here. My only advice would be to reevaluate salaries according the industry standards. You have a lot of talented and dedicated employees that could easily find a job in the same field at a much higher pay.

8. Do not expect to work your way up.

Former Employee - Corporate Research Specialist in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Corporate Research Specialist in Atlanta, GA

I worked at The List part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Culture: People are nice, and you get to talk to everyone no matter how high or low on the totem pole.

Cons

They are not looking to promote from within. I worked there for just under a year with an MBA. I was the lowest level of the organization ($10/hr) and after constant attempts to move up and take on more responsibility, it became obvious that they wanted to simply keep me in my place and hire from outside the company instead of give current employees a chance

Advice to Management

Use the talent you have and increase moral of the lower level peons. Let everyone see they can move up if they have the skills.

9. AE

I worked at The List

Pros

Great work life balance. The sales team is made up great individuals and leaders will help you grow your sales chops. Also, the solution is top of class. You will engage with prospects in exciting industries. Check out their DailyVista offering as well. This is one of the flagship offerings which can really help your clients to secure new business.

Cons

Location in Buckhead...traffic is congested....then again, where is traffic good in the ATL?

Advice to Management

Keep innovating and keep the solution fresh.

10. An exciting, innovative, young and vibrant company to work for.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at The List full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The company culture has drastically and rapidly changed in a positive direction since I first started. I've been able to grow not only professionally but personally as well thanks to our fearless leaders and all of the amazing people I work with daily. We're passionate about our clients and enjoy working with each and everyone of them regularly.

Cons

There's often a lack of internal communication. However, it's been addressed and I know we'll see positive results in the near future to resolve this issue.

11. Great company culture!

I have been working at The List full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Every employee at The List has a can do attitude and works towards doing their part to achieve the company's over arching goals. Very creative in coming up with regular team building activities to enhance communication across departments. The management team is supportive and is results oriented. No red tape to slow things down.

Cons

Need better support tools to improve the sales and account management process to reduce some redundant work. Can't really complain too much since they are working on this issue.

RSS Feed </> Embed