The Logistics Company

Be The First To
Add Photos

Lawrence Walsh

Outstanding employment experience.

Tech Instructor/Course Developer/Environmental Safety & Health Coord (Former Employee) Fort Bliss, TX

ProsThe ability to pass on previous military experience to Joint Warfighters in preparation for their deployment to Afghanistan.

ConsTemperature Extremes: Heat & Cold

Advice to Senior ManagementRecall all personnel.

My Time At TLC

Unit Liaison (Former Employee) Fort Dix, NJ

ProsGood pay . good environment , good supervisor

ConsContractors are treated like 2nd class citizens

Advice to Senior ManagementLay off the people that DESERVE to be laid off instead of taking the easy way out.

Good place to start.

Resident Manager (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsLearning opportunity. Good place to learn the basics and methods of property management. I reccomend taking what you can from any job as this is one. It is small enought to get to know everyone but large enough to know most everything you need to know.

ConsLimited growth potential- senior management stays put leaving few positions to fill other than lower ranked titles. Lack of uniformity in terms of policies- there seems to be disagreements between senior managers as to changes or adaptations to policies as market trends appear to head. Constant tedious paperwork that has to be physically (via mail courier or fax) sent to each department head and then somehow papers still get lost.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to communicate and agree on issues that effect the whole. Accept the technology and realize that the technology is not only the way of the future (and present) and also a great cost-cutting tool.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

monitor all delivery order and collection to export or to pick up laden also empty containers..

Operation Logistic (Current Employee) Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

Proshave many friends and function with my brain..

Conshave to make sure all driver movement safe and clear.

Worked for The Logistics Company? Contribute to the Community!