The Medicus Firm Reviews

1. Best Place in the Industry

Current Employee - Senior Recruiting Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiting Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at The Medicus Firm full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent compensation plan, employee appreciation days are wonderful, open door policy and continuous improvement

Cons

Being successful in the role take more than a 8-5 commitment! If you are not willing to do the work then you will not be successful in this role! Hardest 50,000k a year position or easiest 100,000k a year position!

2. Outstanding Company!

Current Employee - Physician Recruiter in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Physician Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at The Medicus Firm full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Although I have been with this company a relatively short time, I have been very impressed with how they treat their employees. The training is outstanding and everyone is eager to offer any assistance needed. The casual and fun atmosphere that exists here never interferes with the professionalism shown by employees and management on a daily basis. This is the type of company that everyone wants to work for.

Cons

There have been no negatives that I have seen.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

3. YOU WANT TO WORK HERE

I have been working at The Medicus Firm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture here at TMF is second to none. You are valued and appreciated as an employee and reminded of that consistently. Which, in turn, creates incentive for us to work as hard as we can and more - out of respect for those in management who give us the opportunity to do so in shorts and flip flops. It's a wonderful atmosphere. There ARE core values here!

Cons

Physician recruitment is a hard job - but very rewarding. There is an open door policy here. if you have an issue or see something that doesn't sit right with you - your opinion is welcomed and heard - and appropriate action is taken.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

5. Great Company, Cares about it's clients and employees

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at The Medicus Firm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Ownership Team. Supportive and helpful. Team oriented workplace. Good mix of fun and focused high energy sales culture. Great place to work and be a part of. We focus on making our clients happy and a work hard play hard lifestyle.

Cons

Not anything I can think of. Better than other places in the business space in nearly all aspects.

Advice to Management

Support staff to the people in revenue generating roles would aide in increased sales time and phone time of staff. Could help long term business trajectory to increase already record totals.

6. Love working at TMF

I have been working at The Medicus Firm full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Coming from a corporate environment into this environment was quite a change. From the very first interview, I felt very comfortable and welcomed. Not only do I get to wear flip flops and shorts to work, I get to work with a team of incredible people who live and work by the same core values. Trust, Integrity, Communication, Continuous Improvement, and going the Extra Mile are the values this company lives by. Every decision is made based on these values…so refreshing. At TMF everyone is truly respected and their voices heard. We work hard and play hard; we even have a wii in the breakroom. I really feel like I’m part of greater good. I’m very proud to be a part of where this company is going and the good we are doing in the communities we work in. I enjoying coming to work every day. I made the right decision when I came to work for TMF!

Cons

Not much to say here. The 3 owners and upper management have an open door policy. If you have any concerns or problems, you can speak to them directly. They will listen with respect and truly want to make things better.

Advice to Management

Please keep doing what you're doing. It makes a difference.

7. BEST COMPANY I HAVE EVER WORKED FOR HANDS DOWN

Current Employee - Senior Business Development Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Business Development Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at The Medicus Firm full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Implementation of other alternatives to traveling. The Culture is phenomenal. From Happy Hours to Employee Appreciations Day right down to have a Wii in the breakroom. Jeans and flip flops...3 hours a week that you can take off without taking PTO... This company take a Ginuwine intrest in your happiness. With Continuous improvement as a core value they spend numerous hours on training... it also helps that we are a Nationally recognized company and partner with big names in the business. 401k match is awesome! Vested from day one! There's a clear concise path to leadership that ishe put in writting that you and your manger signs. No "overlooks"... you hit your goal you advance. I love that formula! I love my company. Happy to work here.

Cons

There's not a whole lot of cons. If you express a legitimate gripe they will respond. Can't think of any cons

Advice to Management

Keep putting those core values first. It's what made us such a success.

8. It's not just a job or career but a life-style!!!!

Current Employee - Principal - New England Region in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Principal - New England Region in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at The Medicus Firm full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- Great colleagues to work with across the board - collegial, dedicated, fun, and supportive. - The Executive Leadership Team is second to none I've ever worked for in the past. Jim, Bob, and Steve are not only great leaders and motivators but genuinely good people who care more about their employees, clients, and companies reputation in the market than just "bottom line profits". - While still competitive in nature this is a unique sales environment where you are actually genuinely happy to see your colleagues successfully close deals.

Cons

- Physician recruiting is not for everyone as client expectations are high on all levels; however, as company we support each other every step of the way to best position ourselves to be successful on their behalf. - Any career that affords you the opportunity to interact/consult with only C-level executives and physicians on daily basis with a tremendous financial upside is going to come with some level of stress but again this is a very supportive and team driven environment.

Advice to Management

Honestly, I don't have any suggestions for our Executive Leadership Team as they are constantly evaluating what we do and how we are doing it with a willingness to make adjustments and changes whenever it is in the best interest of company. They truly live by the TMF core values without question.

9. Who wouldn't want a Wii System in the break room?!?!

Current Employee - Procurement Specialist in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Procurement Specialist in Dallas, TX

I have been working at The Medicus Firm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love it here. I never imagined looking forward to going to work, but I do here. The people are amazing; it's like working with your friends not just random people. The leadership is amazing. The core values they believe in are something to be proud of. And we are growing like crazy!!

Cons

I truly can't think of anything negative to say that isn't petty. If there is an issue, it gets handled.

Advice to Management

The growth of this company speaks for itself. Keep doing what you're doing. I have never felt more valued and appreciated.

10. Senior Vice President

Current Employee - Senior Vice President of Business Development in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Vice President of Business Development in Dallas, TX

I have been working at The Medicus Firm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is a company that truly values its employees. They operate with integrity and fairness. There is a great balance of family and business. One of the best companies I have worked for.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons at the present time.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

11. Keep it up!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at The Medicus Firm (More than 10 years)

Pros

It's a fun and rewarding place to work. The atmosphere is casual. The company is growing like crazy so that creates lots of opportunities for growth. In addition to that, I feel that the work we are doing is really meaningful because we're helping communities locate doctors to provide care for patients who need help.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is that it, like most sales jobs, requires a lot of phone work but I'm ok with that. the money and environment more than make up for that.

Advice to Management

I think just sticking with the plan we've been on for the last 3-4 years is the way to go! the growth has been fantastic and the culture has remained great... sometimes things start to change but not here.

RSS Feed </> Embed