The Millennium Group

Add Photos

Timothy P. Kerner

opinion

Mail Clerk (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsGoogle campus was very nice

Consnot enough work in one day

Desperate for a job

Slave (Current Employee) O'Fallon, MO

ProsThe only good thing about this company, a steady paycheck!

ConsEmployees receive verbal abuse constantly.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn people skills. You don't have to treat employees like anmials ... Give more time off between 1st year and 5th year!

Great Team & Site leaders but not so good upper management.

Support Service Representative (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsLove the way the team gets along and the site supervisors work together.

ConsNo room for growth and not good upper management.

Advice to Senior ManagementUplift your employees. Push them to better dont hinder their growth.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very little growth potential

Mail Clerk (Former Employee)

ProsI really liked my assignment and learned a lot from a seasoned mailroom person.
    The last healthcare benefit package offered was decent and had reasonable premiums
    I recommend this company for the short term or if you are happy in a go nowhere position

ConsNot enough management involvement
    Very little training from the corporate/company level.
    Very few promoted from within
    Very few merit raises, 2 out of the last 3.5 years and unfair evaluations last increase was 2%

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to pay more attention to your CLIENT
    Need to figure out how to find more reliable and trained temps to cover employees in the field
    Need to recognize talent and promote from within
    Need to learn what your teams are doing in the field and support them

Lack of growth potential and value for their employees

Prosyou get to work in a team environment, the work is fast paced, structured and the staff are friendly

Constmg does not value you, they place emphasis on pleasing the client, they lack benefits, no 401k, 5 vac days and 3 sick days, some people in management are rude and don't acknowledge you, and if you are looking to grow and get compensated for your efforts and achievements, this place is not for you. The raises suck, u might get $.25 raise or 2% which is all they have to offer if you are an excellent employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to compensate your employees with better benefits, salaries, vac and sick time; otherwise you are just a revolving door with high employee turnover.

Terrible

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsGenerally the client treated workers well. Way better then the actual employer.

Good people just looking for a job usually, then get eaten up and spit out by this horrible company.

Although the Employer is terrible, you do get a good opportunity to work at some good companies.

ConsTMG at least in the Washington DC area is the epitome of over promise, under deliver. They'll tell you just about anything to get inside your company / work for them. For example. They'll pitch they have 4 floating workers to assist with coverage during heavy workloads for the immediate area. They have 0-1 depending on how fast the floater quits.

Don't let their pitch fool you.

They are generally extremely under-staffed, any billing changes ( raises, corrections) Take sometimes up to 6 months before they are re-reimbursed to you. Or tell you there's a spot open at another site and it comes with more money and chance for upwards mobility. 4 months later and constant un-returned e-mails about the increase I decided it was time to move on. They wouldn't verify my employment to my new company which made me have to trudge through the IRS and produce a ton of W2's

Let's not get started on benefits, No 401k contribution at all, no match no sharing. NOTHING. 1 week vacation, 3 sick days, use them or lose them. Medical & Dental insurance costs an arm and a leg and was cheaper through the ACA which blew my mind. NO VISION INSURANCE.

In the 3 years I've worked here we've had 4 regional managers. The turn over / burnout is through the roof at almost every position in the 2 sites I've been assigned.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart treating your employees like they are human beings and not like cogs.

What a mistake

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsDecent pay; not much else.

ConsThey were too afraid of offending their client to be effective. Client's workplace was a nightmare: like a prison (USAA). Worst environment I ever worked in; glad it ended early.

Advice to Senior ManagementAt least get a valid reason for not hiring or firing contract employees.

The worse company I have ever worked for! Only positive thing was a good customer, co-workers and we got a check.

Slave (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsGave me the opportunity to WORK and earn SOME money. I am thnkful for that. Opportunity to work with a dedicated and hard working group of folks at a great customer site

Conspoor communication, low salaries, expensive benefits, no feedback, no rewards and recognition, no employee reviews nor raises for YEARS.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of your employees as they are your backbone; If you tell someone you are going to do something DO IT! They can not be trusted because it is a bait and switch type management style. It is amazing to me how customers trust you.

Out of Touch Management

SSR (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsNo pros that I can think of.

ConsEverything about this company is negative.

Advice to Senior ManagementEducate your management on cutting edge management skills!

The Millennium Group Encourages Teamwork

ProsThe Millennium Group has proven to be a positive work environment where colleagues often work together to create the efficiency we are known for. Many projects I have worked on have been done so with the help of other colleagues in different departments, and vice versa, in order to carry out our initiatives. TMG associates are often recognized for their excellence from site to site, whether it be from their Manager, or even the client itself, and these kudos are not only awarded, but displayed on our Twitter account to promote even further motivation to go above and beyond.

ConsSometimes higher level managers are not as available for assistance while travelling, but this is more so just part of the job, not so much a con. Colleagues are as available as they can be to help one another.

Worked for The Millennium Group? Contribute to the Community!