The Myers Group

Add Photos

A.C. Myers III

Mid-size Family-Like Company

Analyst (Current Employee)

ProsNice people, Nice culture, Not too crowded.

ConsCompensation does not match industry standards.

customer service manager

Manager (Former Employee) Duluth, GA

Proslocation in duluth is good.

Consterrible director, and ALOT OF NEPOTISM

Advice to Senior Managementi was a mgr, but

Call Center Agent

Call Center (Former Employee) Duluth, GA

ProsThey like to give us free food once in a while

ConsThe paid is horrible for what we do.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey need to check their QM because they just sit around doing nothing,.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

CATI Interviewer

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosno one is breathing down your neck.

ConsLOTS of them....where do I start. Basically, if you don't speak Spanish then you are treated like trash. They get the schedules they want, time off as much as they want, better schedules, more money, better promotions, and overall better treatment. So there is no point working here if you don't speak Spanish. No Promotions or room for growth. Thats why they are hiring all the time! No one stays there longer then a week once they realize how crappy it is.

Advice to Senior ManagementEQUAL Treatment of Employees.

Political, but the perfect job depending on whose side youre on

Project Manager (Current Employee) Duluth, GA

ProsLots of flexibility, nice break room, always celebrating something with food

ConsToo political, not much room for growth or advancement

Advice to Senior Managementtake the time to listen to those at the bottom. promote employees based on merit and ability, not just because they bring you cookies!

Good experience if you like the outbound call center environment

Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) Duluth, GA

ProsKnowing that you are obtaining feedback that will help possibly improve health care plans. You frequently get to talk with respondents that are very cooperative and pleasant which makes the job more enjoyable. Management is helpful when you are unsure of how to handle different respondent situations. Coworkers and supervisory staff are pleasant. Training time is thorough and prepares you well.

ConsThe entry level pay is rather low and there are no benefits. During the down season, you may be sent home due to lack of work for the day which of course means no pay for the day. Sometimes the autodialer will have the caller ready and the script is delayed just a moment so that you sound not quite prepared. If the script could be visible before caller answers, you can sound more prepared and professional.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen there is no work it would be nice if management could inform you ahead of time so that you don't make the trip to work. Also, the pay and benefits could be better even for entry level.

Worked for The Myers Group? Contribute to the Community!