The Network Reviews

Luis Ramos

Irreplaceable Experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

I have been working at The Network full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I found the perfect balance of work-life, play hard/ and work/ hard at The Network. The company hires individuals who love teamwork, enjoy motivating each other and are passionate about their goals! Every manager ensures the success of their employees with an open heart and ear. Executive leadership is continuously offering methods, wisdom and motivation for success. At The Network, there is a helping hand everywhere you look. I have been with the company for two years now, and I would not change a single thing. The company's culture, upbeat environment and passion for success is contagious and irreplaceable. The Network is an amazing place to work for, and I would recommend it to anyone. The Network = great employees + fantastic culture + inspiring leadership

Cons

I can not think of a challenge in this company. It is growing rapidly and each team member has jumped on board to make this a successful experience together!

Continue motivating young leaders to become superstars by leading with example. Also, continue investing in your current members for their growth.

Stable company but weak on loyalty

I worked at The Network (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very profitable, stable company with somewhat flexible schedules and decent benefits.

Cons

Marketing wrote a transparent, fake review on this site. Special treatment and high salaries are only given to employees who play the political game well. Highly unqualified HR department.

Better compensation for hard working employees and stop rewarding unethical, bullying behavior.

Great software team

Former Employee - Software Engineer
    Former Employee - Software Engineer

I worked at The Network full-time

Pros

The software teams are great. Lots of freedom, great hardware and colleagues. The tool chain is a bit .NET and RavenDB heavy on the backend, but you get to use a lot of advanced features in C# and other .NET tech. The front-end team is also very talented - lots of cutting edge javascript frameworks are in use. Tech management is also very good. There are periods of frantic deadlines but thankfully most of the work week is a solid 40 hours week. Overall its one of the better places to work in Atlanta.

Cons

Bonus is yearly, not quarterly. And the software deployment process can be a pain.

Incorrect Pay Scale for interviewers

I worked at The Network full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They are always hiring & always offer overtime

Cons

They lie about the pay scale to bring people on-board. You get about $2 less hourly than what is always advertised in the ads they place online. I was told a specific pay, even in my interview. This was not the case.

Please be truthful and just place the actual base pay on the ads.

THE WORST COMPANY TO WORK FOR EVER

Former Employee - Interview Specialist
    Former Employee - Interview Specialist

I worked at The Network full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

1. 401 package
    2. health benefits package
    3. guaranteed 40 hour workweek

Cons

1. gossiping trainers
    2. rude supervisors
    3. lying supervisors
    4. sub-par training
    4. barely above minimum wage salary
    5. low annual raises
    6. nonchalant human resources department
    7. rewards are biased based upon favoritism

I encountered several occasions where trainers would gossip about other employees to other employees, including their subordinates. Trainers whispering in employees' ear to gossip about other employees were witnessed in particular. Rewards, including 'employee of the month,' are biased and based upon favoritism. My supervisor was very intimidating, rude and even lied to cover herself on several occasions to cover-up her true character. This same supervisor even apologized to me for being rude and uncourteous. It took her 3 days to do it, but she did. The highest annual review raise I ever received while working for the company for a decade was .40, and I was consistently a "top rated" employee when it came to after-call rates, number one call taker in the call center every month without fail and high-quality written reports. The Human Resources Department swept every issue I brought to them "under-the-rug" with no resolution. For example, a male employee showed his genitalia to me and other co-workers in the call center, and this issue was brought to the Human Resources Department. This male employee is still working for the company, and never has been a "top-rated" employee. Another issue I brought to this department that involved illegally snooping on my home phone while as a Telecommuter was swept under the rug as well. I filed a police report and reported the matter to the FTC. Even if you have the advanced technology to snoop on employees' calls as telecommuters when they are off the clock, does not give you the right to beep on their phone constantly and harass them. Call centers have the capability to monitor your calls during work, after work and beep foolishly on your phone if they desire to "mess with you." I gave this company "my all" during my decade of working there, and I regret it for doing so. I am moving on to a career that will pay me, so to speak, for my bachelor's degree in education. I made a wonderful friend in the QA Department who I respect highly for his professionalism, coaching on reports and intelligence. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY EVER!!!

Wonderful place to work

I have been working at The Network full-time

Pros

Flexibility, benefits, family atmosphere, cutting edge technology, internal promotions available. Good fits for the organization are usually found out quickly which means that people that stay around are usually solid contributors.

Cons

Not really a negative but the company is growing and sometimes with growth there is added stress until the company catches up to the growth.

Interview/First Couple Months of Work

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Norcross, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Norcross, GA

I have been working at The Network full-time (less than an year)

Pros

People are friendly, pay is fair, relaxed and professional atmosphere, good benefits. Company is expanding and there is opportunity for growth.

Cons

None so far at this time

None so far at this time

A stable company with many opportunities!

Current Employee - Interview Specialist in Norcross, GA

I have been working at The Network full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

After training and depending on how quick you learn your job duties, you have the opportunity to move to different areas within the company. It's a comfortable work environment and everyone knows your name since it's a mid sized company. It's like family. The company allows a generous amount of time off from work , even in your first year.

Cons

The yearly bonus could be a little higher. Even though you are hired for a particular position, at some point you will have to take on additional duties that is not in your job description.

Compensation should be increased considering the work load and demands.

If you need a stable job this is it

Current Employee - Interview Specialist in Norcross, GA

I have been working at The Network full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This company will provide you with steady income and there is opportunity for growth. The company is doing well financially and has a very vast number of clients (with the exception of Wal-Mart and Target almost any company you can think of is a client of The Network).

Cons

The pay could be higher for the type of work and the amount of calls taken per shift. Calls can be become very repetitive and life draining especially if you take compliance calls where you listen to people complain all day long. The company has a high turnover rate for this very reason.

Offer better pay to employees!

Program Manager

Former Employee - Program Manager in Norcross, GA
    Former Employee - Program Manager in Norcross, GA

I worked at The Network full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The program that the clients and call center used is very stable and easily comprehended.

Cons

Constantly in "crisis mode". Relations within company departments is NOT good. Very few plans are stable and well thought out. It is amazing that the product is as good as it is.

The Network Photos