The ProSource Group

1 Rating

1. Wonderful company that I would recommend to anyone

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Antonio, TX

I worked at The ProSource Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The owners of this company are truly great people. They are both respected and admired by everyone they come into contact with - clients, employees, people on the street.

They always put other's first and understand, respect, and promote a health work/life balance.

They have an abundance of business / opportunities and have a very bright future.

The provide any resource requested/required to get the job done and their is no reason anyone working for this company wouldn't be a great success.

This was one of the best companies I have ever worked for and would happily return had I not switched industries.

Cons

The IT recruiting world is a competitive industry and requires constant contact and interaction with several candidates a day. This is a job that requires 100% effort and focus.

The ProSource Group is a great place to work for Sr. Technical Recruiters that want to telecommute.

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Valley Center, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Valley Center, CA

I have been working at The ProSource Group

Pros

The owners / managers at The ProSource Group are very professional and reasonable. They hire talented senior recruiters and give them all of the tools they need to be successful. All of the recruiters work from their homes, which is a big plus. Because it is a small company, the owners treat us like family. They listen to their employees and are always trying to make things better.

Cons

To some people this could be considered a con, but if you are a high-producer it is not a con at all. The ProSource Group is a commission only company. They pay a very high commission percentage when a candidate is placed, however employees do not get paid a base salary.

Advice to Management

I really appreciate the opportunity that you have given me. Thank you for being such great managers, mentors and friends.