The Prudential Real Estate Affiliates

www.prea.prudential.com

The Prudential Real Estate Affiliates Reviews

Updated Jun 29, 2014

Laurie Keenan

Great team atmosphere and support in greater metro Atlanta!

Associate Broker (Former Employee) Roswell, GA

ProsThe upper management knowledge and availability for support was instrumental in my success as an independent real estate associate. I worked with the network of affiliates nation wide in relocation services and found the standards were very high in offices throughout the country.

ConsBreaking into your own individual market.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to show a focus on individual growth and training.

Expensive fees but training and support were prevalent. I ended up switching due to fees & requirements.

Real Estate Sales (Former Employee)

ProsSupport/training for a new agent were decent

ConsFees were high & requirements were a bit unreasonable

Worked there when Real Estate was slow so there wasn't much to do there.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsLaid back, easy to get along with the people

ConsNot much to do there

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Realtor

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsHelps Realtors succeed,great customer service ice

ConsFranchise fees,lead follow up program

An OK brand playing catch-up but now that they've sold and the name is gone how will they be relevant?

Director (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsWell liked company with many brokers having been with them since their early days. Culture is good if you fit in.

ConsNow with the Pru name gone who knows what their "reason for being" will be? Constantly re-organizing. Exceedingly complex fiefdoms that had to be navigated to get any decisions made. Culture is horrible if you don't fit in.

Wonderful professional real estate company that cares about you and really works on your behalf

Owner, Broker, Manager (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsWell respected and ethical real estate company that always thinks of their clients first. You can call corporate and speak to any level of management and they listen to you and return your call.

ConsGreat ideas that always take too long to get put into place on the corporate level.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake big decisions and act promptly on then!!! That's your job! Don't roll things out before you know how to make it happen!

Relaxed environment, coworkers helpful and friendly

Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) Detroit, MI

ProsMany locations which allow for less travel time to the office.

ConsLack of technology upgrades, outdated computers. Continued training on marketing and technology was lacking. Commission structure not the best, the door doesn't swing both ways when it comes to the commission.

Advice to Senior ManagementHad a great manager, encouraging and supportive, always offering ideas to help with your success, but not update on new innovative ideas.

Worse employer ever

Director (Former Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsThey mismanaged it to the point where Prudential sold it.

ConsIncompetent management with no integrity. Abundant regulatory, compliance, and ethical issues.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo longer necessary since Prudential sold the division due to their performance.

Good if you like corporate environment. Perfect for self starters....not so good if you need help.

Realtor (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsName brand recognition , fair splits, decent management

ConsLittle support from Legal with problems. Management is hit and miss. Not much flexibility. Unfair E & O policy which is not very innovative.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention that ALL agents are doing well.....not just top producers.

Great place to work if you want to run your own business

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Encino, CA

ProsLots of corporate support and managers who are there to help if you need it.
    You control your own destiny.

ConsNo base salary or benefits.
    It can be all-consuming.

Worked for The Prudential Real Estate Affiliates? Contribute to the Community!