The Results Companies

Robert Rapp

Love it

Former Employee - Call Center in Corpus Christi, TX
    Former Employee - Call Center in Corpus Christi, TX

I worked at The Results Companies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

You will like it or hate it, if being on the phone all the time and dealing with customers is not for you dont apply. made friends for life here. My bosses were awesome.

Cons

Sometimes those call don't come in and you missing hours during the month or your stuck in made overtime.

Be careful who is in charge

I worked at The Results Companies

Pros

You work in a/c all day

Cons

If you are a threat to someone's job they hold you back. Lack of professionalism.

Follow up on your supervisors.

Fantastic work atmosphere. Good colleagues. Very motivating.

Former Employee - Sales Agent in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Sales Agent in New York, NY

I worked at The Results Companies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The best was the atmosphere in our large office room. 8 other colleagues on the phone in the sales dept. Everybody was highly energetic and that spread a fantastic fun and energizing work atmosphere

Cons

Not really nothing bad to say. The leads we got we really good, sometimes not enough fresh leads. Lunch break was expensive. Nothing inexpensive around.

More leads.

Sales driven

Former Employee - Sales Agent in Galax, VA
    Former Employee - Sales Agent in Galax, VA

I worked at The Results Companies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Took Inbound Sales Calls for SiriusXM Satellite Radio. Free Internet Radio a few days after training and free XM in your car after 90 days of employment.

Get to meet new people at work, co-workers are often friendly.

Cons

Hourly rate and incentive potential. Stuck in a chair all day, 30 minute lunch breaks, way incentive totals are figured up.

You'd rather commit suicide

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lawrence, KS
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lawrence, KS

I worked at The Results Companies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Steady paycheck but there is nothing at all good to say.

Cons

This is literally the worst place I have ever had the misfortune of working. The supervisors are constantly changing, the upper management went through major changes in my 6 months there, and they make you fight for your hours because they only count the hours you're logged into the phone. No bathroom breaks, you must have a doctor's note for an excused absence and you're only allowed 2 per 6 months (aside from things like court or other legal obligations), and they work on a point system that is designed for employees to fail. You get no time off, no benefits, rare overtime, and unless you work in PCS you'll make 9.00 an hour without any hope for a raise or internal transfers, despite what they might tell you. Unless you are in dire straits, homeless, deranged, or suicidal, do not apply here and instead run headfirst into traffic.

Change everything about how you do things. You're all jokes.

Customer Service, Receptionist

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Winter Haven, FL
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Winter Haven, FL

I worked at The Results Companies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

you get to met all kinds all people with different back grounds

Cons

they place needs remodeling, and they need to keep up the work if the want employees to know what they are doing

Member escalation team

I worked at The Results Companies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Liked my co workers, you can advance if you kiss the right butt.

Cons

Management is shady, too many politics.

Be ethical!

It is hilarious, the terribleness.

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Lawrence, KS
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Lawrence, KS

I have been working at The Results Companies full-time

Pros

I'm on the WellCare side of things. It's not difficult once you get the hang of it. My coworkers are good people, mostly. And the immediate supervisors are for the most part very helpful, or at least try to be, when you encounter something you don't even understand (particularly when it comes to billing.)
    Our trainers were good people. They did their best to prepare us for the job at hand.

Cons

Oh gosh. The computers aren't even running legitimate copies of Windows; each one is running a virtual machine with one cloned system on each and it shows. Expect your applications to crash during calls (but don't you dare even infer that your system is giving you trouble, or Quality Assurance based out of the Philippines will ding you for it!) and definitely expect your caller to be rather unhappy that you're taking ten minutes to do a three minute job because your computer, the web apps and everything else is laughable.
    You'll be told of cash bonus incentives for doing your job well. Those are apparently for the other sites. And of course Sirius XM, they take care of their people as far as that goes. Here you're lucky if you have all your hours listed. Go one minute over on your allotted break time? For any reason, such as to get a drink of water (since you're TALKING FOR HOURS AND ALL?) Well, good job, now you don't get paid for EITHER BREAK. Thirty minutes minimum will be deducted!
    Training was laughably inadequate. You'll think it's pretty good at first, it's two weeks at the base level, but you won't understand what anything means. The aforementioned trainers try, but the training modules don't give you any real idea of what you're doing. Go through class and look at how claims, member benefits and eligibility issues are presented in the system and tell me you have the first clue of what you're looking at. One of the most common things is filling orders for medicaid customers, and training didn't even explain how you'd go about this, just that we'd be doing it.
    The completion of one upskill class hinged on a final test, written the night before by some WellCare higher-up who did not cover the material with us and genuinely butchered the test itself. Wrong answers right, right answers wrong, totally made up things presented without previous context.

It's really kind of inspirational. I now know if I had a few phones and a contract from a shady company, I could start my own call center out of a garage, or a large paper bag.

Whatever, guys.

I feel like a child here

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Lawrence, KS
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Lawrence, KS

I have been working at The Results Companies part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Somewhat of an uncapped commission

Cons

Lack of clear leadership
    Ineptitude starting at the top-most level
    Commission scale seems like a scam

A good place to start

Current Employee - Local Resource Planning Specialist
    Current Employee - Local Resource Planning Specialist

I have been working at The Results Companies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Offers several advancement opportunities for those without a degree. Has a laid back/fun environment for the agents, but (usually) professional for management. Pay is decent for the area.

Cons

Workforce management is extremely underpaid and undervalued part of the company. Operations typically shows no appreciation for the quality work performed, and we are considered "the bad guys" on site. Upper workforce management is located on a different side of the country, so not much face-to-face interaction with your peers. Technology is somewhat outdated, with no real plans to upgrade

Show more appreciation for the work your employees do.

The Results Companies Photos