The Results Companies

Customer Service, Receptionist

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Winter Haven, FL
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Winter Haven, FL

I worked at The Results Companies full-time for less than a year

Pros

you get to met all kinds all people with different back grounds

Cons

they place needs remodeling, and they need to keep up the work if the want employees to know what they are doing

It is hilarious, the terribleness.

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent  in  Lawrence, KS
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Lawrence, KS

I have been working at The Results Companies full-time

Pros

I'm on the WellCare side of things. It's not difficult once you get the hang of it. My coworkers are good people, mostly. And the immediate supervisors are for the most part very helpful, or at least try to be, when you encounter something you don't even understand (particularly when it comes to billing.)
    Our trainers were good people. They did their best to prepare us for the job at hand.

Cons

Oh gosh. The computers aren't even running legitimate copies of Windows; each one is running a virtual machine with one cloned system on each and it shows. Expect your applications to crash during calls (but don't you dare even infer that your system is giving you trouble, or Quality Assurance based out of the Philippines will ding you for it!) and definitely expect your caller to be rather unhappy that you're taking ten minutes to do a three minute job because your computer, the web apps and everything else is laughable.
    You'll be told of cash bonus incentives for doing your job well. Those are apparently for the other sites. And of course Sirius XM, they take care of their people as far as that goes. Here you're lucky if you have all your hours listed. Go one minute over on your allotted break time? For any reason, such as to get a drink of water (since you're TALKING FOR HOURS AND ALL?) Well, good job, now you don't get paid for EITHER BREAK. Thirty minutes minimum will be deducted!
    Training was laughably inadequate. You'll think it's pretty good at first, it's two weeks at the base level, but you won't understand what anything means. The aforementioned trainers try, but the training modules don't give you any real idea of what you're doing. Go through class and look at how claims, member benefits and eligibility issues are presented in the system and tell me you have the first clue of what you're looking at. One of the most common things is filling orders for medicaid customers, and training didn't even explain how you'd go about this, just that we'd be doing it.
    The completion of one upskill class hinged on a final test, written the night before by some WellCare higher-up who did not cover the material with us and genuinely butchered the test itself. Wrong answers right, right answers wrong, totally made up things presented without previous context.

It's really kind of inspirational. I now know if I had a few phones and a contract from a shady company, I could start my own call center out of a garage, or a large paper bag.

Whatever, guys.

I feel like a child here

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Lawrence, KS
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Lawrence, KS

I have been working at The Results Companies part-time for more than a year

Pros

Somewhat of an uncapped commission

Cons

Lack of clear leadership
    Ineptitude starting at the top-most level
    Commission scale seems like a scam

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A good place to start

Current Employee - Local Resource Planning Specialist
    Current Employee - Local Resource Planning Specialist

I have been working at The Results Companies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Offers several advancement opportunities for those without a degree. Has a laid back/fun environment for the agents, but (usually) professional for management. Pay is decent for the area.

Cons

Workforce management is extremely underpaid and undervalued part of the company. Operations typically shows no appreciation for the quality work performed, and we are considered "the bad guys" on site. Upper workforce management is located on a different side of the country, so not much face-to-face interaction with your peers. Technology is somewhat outdated, with no real plans to upgrade

Show more appreciation for the work your employees do.

Poor management, poor planning

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Provo, UT
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Provo, UT

I have been working at The Results Companies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Decent pay for an entry level position. The training, for the most part, was fun and informative. They do try hard to make the environment fun.

Cons

Poor management. Poor planning. Promises for an amazing management style but no delivery on it. There were plenty of excuses about it but no real change.

Coach the employees to their strengths and weaknesses. Don't just promote based on tenure. Instead promotions should be based on experience and potential.

Good People to work with, too much Cronyism

Former Employee - Customer Service Agent  in  Provo, UT
    Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Provo, UT

I worked at The Results Companies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

accommodating nice facilities good hour choices prompt pay

Cons

Honesty of supervisors, upper management a joke, don't know how to pick good clients, poor training, uneven treatment of employess

Wouldn't go back

It's not bad for awhile

Former Employee - Sales Agent  in  Lawrence, KS
    Former Employee - Sales Agent in Lawrence, KS

I worked at The Results Companies full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people were the best part about working this job. Depending on the contract you're on, the work can either be manageable or unbearably tedious. There are also a lot of opportunities for advancement here.

Cons

The pay, as well as the mentor program which is in-between entry level and a support staff position but there is no pay raise.

Pay more

Not professional

Former Employee - Inbound Bilingual Sales Representative  in  Provo, UT
    Former Employee - Inbound Bilingual Sales Representative in Provo, UT

I worked at The Results Companies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Overtime when asked for.

Cons

Everything... Management only like Brown nosers and think since the buy their clothes at a certain place it make them professional. Their excuse for basically for everything that they don't want is "it's not P.C.I. compliant"

Make sure they actually have more than a year of history and no record of some sort

You Can Do Better, and So Can They

Current Employee - Sales Agent - Sirius XM Satellite Radio
    Current Employee - Sales Agent - Sirius XM Satellite Radio

I have been working at The Results Companies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Adequate training provided. 2 weeks of book-work and job shadowing, followed by 3 weeks of on-boarding or "grad school".
    Fair compensation, everyone is full-time with 40+ hours/week
    Floor supervisors are typically level-headed and are not difficult to work with.
    Pre-employment/Post Offer drug test not administered.
    Overtime offered often, especially during free-listening periods.

Cons

Upper management seems to relish in frequently reminding associates that they are at-will and that they will not hesitate to terminate people, with the word "term" becoming a shorthand.
    Employee handbook is extremely vague, and does not specify many of the policies and procedures generally followed on the floor, such as penalties for going over on breaks or lunches, 401k contributions, or corrective action that can cost an entire month's commission.
    Facilities are poorly maintained - floors often swept and restrooms generally maintained, but many ceiling lights are burned-out, ceiling tiles stained, carpet stained in multiple areas, and facilities have a certain unpleasant...smell or odor about them.
    At time to job offer, a paper was given, advertising wage at $8.5/hr, $5 commission per sale, + bonus/incentive. That is miles from the truth. Wage is $8.5/hr, but maximum commission on a regular sale is $0.75, up to $2.00 if aftermarket radio is sold. Total commission at the end of the month is referred to as "bonus" or "incentive". This commission is further divided into four smaller contributions: Quality (QA), Gross Conversion Rate (GCR), Credit Card Take Rate (CCTR), and Average Handle Time (AHT). Their respective values and goals are are QA - 21 cents if 90%+, GCR - 21 cents if 50%+, CCTR - 18 cents if 90%+, AHT - 15 cents if 400-468. These represent portions of the whole amount of $0.75 per sale. If any of the Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) are not at goal, they are not paid-out. Further, if any corrective action is administered, your forfeit your entire bonus for the given month.
    Gobs of information necessary to complete one's job is not found in any handbook or even on the Agent Account Center (or Knowledge Base), which is provided by SiriusXM as a reference tool, and is simply communicated by word of mouth. The trouble here is that often you can be penalized for things not noted in official policy as actionable or prohibited.
    With the exception of two men on the floor, all management in facility is female. All supervisors are black, with one hispanic woman. This leaves a bad taste in my mouth that this company many foster discrimination in management.

Increase transparency.

the lowest paying call center in the state of texas

Current Employee - Employee  in  Corpus Christi, TX
    Current Employee - Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at The Results Companies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

the site director is a cool understanding guy. he tries to help the agents.

Cons

recruiting is horrible they promise you schedules that you can't get. if you miss work they require you to go to a doctor for documentation even though the handbook states otherwise. pay rate and BS raises is like the ultimate slap in the face.

pay your people what they are worth, we are not slaves!

Worked for The Results Companies? Contribute to the Community!