The Right Thing

Add Photos

Terry Terhark

Flexible Opportunities with Work-Life Balance

Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee) Findlay, OH

ProsFlexible scheduling. Amount of paid time off including vacation days, sick time, holiday pay, volunteer time, personal floating holidays. Casual dress code.

ConsAbility to advance in career. Feedback on performance. Recognition is not consistent among upper management to reports. No guarantee of hours - can change at a weeks notice depending on business needs.

Horrible Company

Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee) Findlay, OH

ProsCompensation is the only thing I can think of.

ConsEverything else. Does not care about employees AT ALL.

Client Relationship Manager

Relationship Manager (Former Employee) Findlay, OH

ProsGreat Flexibility of schedule, good people to work with

Consability to go to Full time salary is almost non-existent, management is not always helpful in your careerpath

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company

ProsGreat flexibility, Good pay, great vacation policy

ConsExternals (less qualified) are hired in more frequently full-time than current employees are promoted.
    If hired part-time, it is extremely difficult to get promoted to full-time - same work, less pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore emphasis should be placed on promoting within, especially high performers. This would improve loyalty.

One of the greatest jobs, and experiences I have ever had professionally.

Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee) Findlay, OH

ProsFlexibility in your scheduled hours.
    Ability to work from home depending on your client, distance from main office, etc...
    Positive work environment.

ConsIf you are an hourly employee your hours depend on the job market and your client.
    Career advancement is not always clear.

Happy at Rti

Relationship Manager (Current Employee) Findlay, OH

ProsFlexibility for PT associates, pays well, great coworkers

ConsHours not always guaranteed, training/best practices could use improvement

Best Job I have ever had - Bar None

CRM (Current Employee) Eugene, OR

ProsYou determine your own fate
    Work independently
    Empowered by management to make decisions
    Great no cost training
    Great work life balance

ConsIf you are seeking daily "Warm Fuzzy's" and weekly recognition from your manager this company may not be for you, however I have always been treated like a professional and management has always been receptive to my suggestions. I have worked here 7 yrs and have always had as much responsibility as I chose to take.

There are some difficult customers, but there are some great customers as well, but I have never got the sense that my management did not back me up the whole way.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing

Great Part-Time Employer

Candidate Processing Specialist (Current Employee) Findlay, OH

ProsFlexible, make your own hour schedule
    Great hourly pay for a part time opportunity
    Opportunity for growth

ConsLack of communication on company changes and expectations
    Changes from hire-on company when transition to ADP occurred (i.e. work from home opportunity)

A Good company, but...

Recruiter (Former Employee) Findlay, OH

ProsDevelopment and training, flexibility, tuition reimbursement and expertise in the RPO industry.

Conslack of upper mobility, promotions are very guarded and hours are often cut, due to the nature of the industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire and promote from within. Work on retention. The right has become a breeding ground for recruiters. RTI is a great company to get your feet wet with recruiting and the RPO industry. Their certifications are absolutely amazing and their onboarding process is like no other, but I think within two years, if you are ambitious enough, you should use that knowledge and seek better prospects.

Change is constant

Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee) Remote, OR

ProsOpportunity to work from home -- many people are remote and you do not feel left out because of it. Lots of good clients. Seems to be a stable company, especially now that it is owned by ADP. Many of the people are super nice and are very talented at what they do. You will learn a lot and will have great training available to you. It is good to work for a company that is so respected. People take pride in their work. It is a great place to work if you want a well paying job where you can work from home. Your job satisfaction will depend on what client you support. Some of the accounts are just less enjoyable than others. Plus, some managers are better than others. You might like your job so much and then see it change quickly. They really offer great service to clients and are very good at what they do.

ConsWork/life balance is hard to maintain. Just when you get a handle on something, you are asked to take on more. Since being bought by ADP, the company lost its warmth and many of the perks. Before, the vacation policy, paid benefits, perks like a big Christmas party, prize giveaways, and summer hours were awesome. Now the vacation policy is very standard and it seems that every penny is closely managed. The "fun" is gone from the company and it feels like just a job now. They used to send weekly memos and praise people and tell you what is happening in the company. That has stopped. While there is a ton of training you can take, it can be hard to fit it in because you are so busy. Also, the sales people set up the contracts with so many expectations that it is almost impossible to every deliver what they promised. All of these cons do not over power the good things about working for The RightThing. It is just sad that so much changed when everything was just a happy, happy, joy, joy place before it was sold. It is still a good place to work, but these things just detract from that.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut less emphasis on the NPS. Stop having people spend so much time on internal things and let them focus on the client. Give the teams enough resources to do their jobs so they can live up to what was sold. Stop over promising in the contracts and be honest.

Worked for The Right Thing? Contribute to the Community!