The Seed Public Charter School of Maryland

Be The First To
Add Photos

One of the best!

Teacher (Current Employee) Baltimore, MD

ProsUnlike many schools I have worked at the seed school is very focused on college achievement. As a public boarding school the students are contained to the campus 5 days a week. This allows for the students to be supervised and required to complete homework and other assignments. There are no distractions like TV or Facebook.

ConsSome of the students seem as if they do not want to be here, but they are few and far between.

Advice to Senior ManagementGood job!

Disappointed

Resident Advisor (Former Employee) Baltimore, MD

ProsSupportive Mental Health & Wellness staff, Paid time off, Children are darling

ConsResident Life is poorly structured as the children are over looked, over worked and have no time for self reflection, Dorm counselors plot on children, those who head leadership are extremely racist, some teachers have no business in the classroom...Head of school suggested they should rig lottery so that only "smart & advantaged" children can be admitted.

Advice to Senior ManagementX yourselves out for you are no good to community

Worked for The Seed Public Charter School of Maryland? Contribute to the Community!