The Veritas Healthcare Solutions

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Great place to work

ProsGreat Place to work....Very professional place to work and helps all area of interest including, scientific, IT and specialist in Pharmacovigilance. Working with Veritas since last 1 year and having no issue at all. They help all professionals to get right work place with good pay rate.

ConsThey take some time to place recent graduates but because of they want to find them the best place to work.

Worst Ever

ProsThere are no Pros unless you want get trapped with Desi company

ConsThey will take all your money for training and security deposit and never give you back

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease don't fool people.

I have been working with Veritas Healthcare Solutions for more that 10 months

Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsTraining was excellent - it was worth the amount I paid. 1 month of core training of Clinical Research Associate. I was very impressed by the trainer.Recruiter was excellent,they got me a job.

ConsExperience with this company was good, so no cons.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Amazing Service & Talented Staff

Drug Safety Associate (Current Employee) New Brunswick, NJ

ProsVery honest about the situation. They get the job done! I was searching around but couldn't find anything, but with the help of Veritas Healthcare Solutions LLC, I got placed & now earning a good salary with my talent.

ConsNo particular cons, I am very satisfied.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep working hard like you do!

I finished my first project and Had the second one ready

Dsa (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsI did not have to go on bench to fetch my second job. All I had to do was call the Veritas Healthcare 1.5 months before my contract ended and They fixed me in with another project in the same location I preferred without having me have a transition gap.

ConsIf your a workaholic you need The Veritas

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for my new project

got H1b through Veritas..enjoying working with The Veritas

Medical Writer (Current Employee) Newark, NJ

Prosgot placed as per my location preferences and satisfied overall service provide and the management....training and H1B process was smooth

ConsIt took some time due to the location issue but finally got placed and H1B approval in 2012...enjoying working with Veritas

Advice to Senior Managementgood work..

Helped me achieve my goals

Medical Writer (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThey trained and counseled me to be able to get a job that I desired. I was not sure if I should go for DSA or CR, however, they made me chose my best fit option and I am glad I took their advise.

ConsI did not have any issues with Veritas

Advice to Senior ManagementThey can have trainings for more subjects

Great workplace

Operations (Current Employee) Jersey City, NJ

ProsVery good management and people around....the staff is very nice.

ConsI don't have any cons as yet from this company.

Scam!!! Don't waste your hard earned money

Dsa (Current Employee)

ProsGood at attracting innocent people looking to start career in US market and take money out of them.

ConsLot of fake promises. For training & placement they conduct demo session and show fake job opening in different states in USA. They charge you for training & placement. They keep chasing you until you pay the entire amount. Once the entire amount is paid, they stop calling you. It’s your turn then to keep calling and they give all the excuses possible until you finally give up. Seems your staff is posting good review.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop cheating people and be professional. You can't get away with peoples hard earned money.

Fraud

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPlease dont fall for it

ConsThey are in shady business with no ethics at all and respect for people.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop fooling people and posting positive reviews about your con company

Worked for The Veritas Healthcare Solutions? Contribute to the Community!