Theorem Reviews

33 reviews filtered by
2.5
Jay Kulkarni

1. nj office

I have been working at Theorem full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great bunch of people here in jersey. Very supportive environment. Hard working group that sees the big picture. Flexible environment= good work/life balance.

Cons

Only two weeks vacation w ok accrual

2. Abandon Ship!

I worked at Theorem full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

My first two years with Theorem were fantastic. I was part of a growing team made up of incredibly talented and passionate individuals. Although our office was small and outdated, it had an enjoyable, family-like atmosphere. As time went on and the US office grew, it slowly took on a more corporate feel. I watched as a lot of my coworkers outgrew their roles with the company and went on to pursue other ventures. Last year we moved to our new office (a beautiful space equipped with big screen TV's, conference rooms, lounge areas, and even a pool table) and at first it seemed like the company was rejuvenated and moving in the right direction. However, the amount of talented people leaving Theorem continued to increase and this became troubling for those of us who were still working there. We were assured that these changes were for the best and advised to "sit tight" and "ride out the storm."

I remained optimistic about the company's future and still felt content in staying put through the transition. I had just received a promotion and felt good about the direction my career was headed. This optimism soon faded as I saw a lack of a direction and disorganization between the US and offshore offices. Theorem seemed content in stretching employees as thin as possible so as to avoid hiring people in key positions. It then became very clear that they were also unwilling to pay to keep talented individuals. This was the main complaint I heard from everyone who had departed the company in the previous two years.

Cons

Theorem appears to have no clear direction for the US side of the business. There is very little training or upskilling available for employees. There is a tendency to blame the India teams rather than addressing the issues with the company structure and communication between offshore and US. Meetings tend to be full of a lot of rhetoric and platitudes but very little substantive discussion. Most of all, Theorem is happy to increase your workload and responsibilities but is unwilling to increase your pay, be it base salary or incentives such as bonuses.

Decide what type of company Theorem is. Outline a clear direction to your employees. Offer your employees incentives for the hard work they put in (competitive salary, bonus opportunities, etc.) Tap into the talented people that work for you and reward creative and innovative ideas.

3. Great environment, opportunities for growth, and a great place to learn

I have been working at Theorem

Pros

Very nice people to work with and everyone is very friendly. They train new employees well and it is a great place to learn online advertising skills. They recognize good work and provide opportunities to all of their employees to further their careers.

Cons

Compensation could be higher and stronger management is still needed but they are working on it.

Clearer direction and retaining employees will help further growth

not a bad place if you're about to run out unemployment benefits

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chatham, NJ

I have been working at Theorem full-time (more than a year)

Pros

great corporate culture, there are many corporate events to foster team building, most employees and managers are usually friendly and down to earth

Cons

poor supervision, no training, no possibility of career advancement, no raises, poor communications with oversea offices, no mid level management at all, promotions are often bias, sales is a revolving door never seen a new salesperson last for more than few months to a year

beef up mid management, don't focus exclusively on India

Great learning opportunities, but pay rates are poor at best.

I have been working at Theorem

Pros

Excellent opportunity to learn and grow professionally IF you are devoted to pushing yourself to learn it.

Cons

Very little infrastructure support. Pay rates are extremely low based on experience and performance. Little room for real advancement within the company.

Pay should be based on experience and performance. Benefits are very disappointing.

7. good

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Mysore (India)
    Current Employee - Data Analyst in Mysore (India)

I have been working at Theorem

Pros

Work life balance is good

Cons

Salary less, so increase salary

Increase salary

8. It's a well organized and reputed company, very good experience for any fresher to know about a corporate infrastructure

Current Employee - Team Coordinator in Mysore (India)
    Current Employee - Team Coordinator in Mysore (India)

I have been working at Theorem full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Best for freshers.
    Well reputed.
    Has everything with respect to digital marketing.

Cons

Salary hike is worse.
    Hike no good.

9. Wrong Company, Wrong Choice !!

Former Employee - Campaign Management Specialist in Mysore (India)
    Former Employee - Campaign Management Specialist in Mysore (India)

I worked at Theorem

Pros

1) Cab Facility
    2) Located in Mysore
    3) Clients are so good that it make you feel that this company doesn't deserve these clients.
    4) Company campus.

Cons

Its a company run by poor management. The Worst thing about the company is its employment bond. If you are a fresher then be prepared for the worst. The company is very adamant in its approach. They will not relive you from the service until you complete two years bond and if you want to resign you have to serve two months notice period as additional after completing the two years bond(24+2 months).

There is no transparency in the job postings, some of the undeserving people are being chosen as Quality Analyst, Team Coordinator, Team lead and Tech lead.

There are different domains in the company such as Add ops , Email Marketing ,Search and Reporting etc. The People who are in Add ops domain gets better opportunity and growth compared to the Email marking and Reporting people. The people who work for Email Marketing and Reporting domain will never get growth and even if they go out there is no value. If you want to learn new thighs and ask for a domain change, you will never get it. The company is generating huge revenue but the salary paid to the employee is very low.

HR Management team is very poor, They will never listen to your grievances. they are more concerned about their job than the interests of the Employees and the Employer. Poor HR policies and methodologies making the people leave the company and because of this company is losing its clients as-well.

There is no professionalism in the employees, And if you have worked for a very reputed company previously than you will definitely feel very low there .

There are lots things happening in the Top Management, many of the Top level management people also leaving the organization.

If you are a experienced personal than I don't suggest you to join this company. Even if you are a experienced personal they will consider you as a fresher and you have to work as a grade 1 employee for a very less salary, whereas the other person with same experience will be in higher grade just because of the fact that he joined the company much before .

Speaking of the cafeteria, You wont get a good food for the money you paid, and you will get a limited coffee and tea coupons.The facilities provided by the company are very low standard, you will have to work in a system which is outdated and less efficient.

1) Give Growth to the deserving people.
    2) Make the the job posting and promotions transparent.
    3) Increase professionalism among employees.
    4) Allow the employees to go for Inter vertical domain change.

10. Worst Experience of my life

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Mysore (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Mysore (India)

I have been working at Theorem

Pros

nothing except good cab facility

Cons

company paying employees as labour and treating as servent(don't care mood)
    salary is very very less.........
    no development only support..

atleast learn some management rules from another companies how to behave with employees and manage . learn a sentence from dictionary "employee satisfaction"

11. good experience in job

I have been working at Theorem

Pros

Good environment, getting opportunity is more, you will get chance to role play in all area.

Cons

salary is very less, you wont get onsight opportunity.