Therapy Management

Mark Waldrop

Company performance

Current Employee - Anonymous in Dunnellon, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Dunnellon, FL

I have been working at Therapy Management full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I get to practice my craft in out patient
    PT

Cons

They over book you with patients

Be more patient oriented

50/50 Some Good, Most Bad

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Therapy Management full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I worked for this company for 6 years. Gave my heart and soul to them working 50+ hour weeks. Rehab teams have some great therapist. It's a shame they are treated so poorly!

Cons

This is a take company! Your work is never good enough, even when you are producing way above your team and exceeding all goals set in place. Corporate HR Manager has poor professional attitude. Companies favorite saying is "drink the cool-aid" or you'll be out! Upper Management has a problem taking ownership, situations are never their fault and they are really good at passing the blame around to others. Demanding with lack of control over processes. Affairs amongst corporate and upper management. If they think you know about it, they will fire you without cause!

Company talks a big talk about bringing ideas to the table, but when you do you are turned down only for someone else to take your ideas and then take credit for your thoughts and creations. So much more could be said.

Get ride of your HR Manager. She causes more issues than you realize!

Great Company to work for

Current Employee - Physical Therapy Assistant
    Current Employee - Physical Therapy Assistant

I have been working at Therapy Management full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Always concerned with providing the best quality care while also striving to provide the best services for employees. Easy system to adapt to for documentation. Availabilty of advancement.

Cons

Only spread out mainly throughout the southern states. Such a great company to work for should offer more placements throughout the nation. Currently no match for 401K

Keep up the great work.

Poor

I worked at Therapy Management full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Actually I can't think of anything constructive to say. Their management team is very unethical.

Cons

Just about everything. I worked closely with upper level management in several regions. There is high turn over from staff and over a period of more than 7 years many many lay offs and people being fired for un just causes.

Clean up your act, be honest.

Software Engineer in Hattiesburg, MS

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hattiesburg, MS
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hattiesburg, MS

I have been working at Therapy Management full-time (more than an year)

Pros

At Therapy Management, everything is developed in VB.NET and SQL Server. They have very flexible work hours; a flexible team that will allow you to implement new ideas as long as it will help them move forward; a laid back office setting; and the back dress code is laid back. Among office staff, the atmosphere is very laid back and relaxed, which makes for an easy day of developing software.

Cons

There are not many cons I can come up with, but if I had to, I would say that the benefits tend to be a bit pricey and that the software is under-engineered.

Implement a development methodology and make expectations a bit more clear.

I have a good job, but you may help me find a better one.

Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist in Opelousas, LA
    Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist in Opelousas, LA

I have been working at Therapy Management

Pros

Flexibility and compensation are two very important benefits for me and my life right now. My previous boss was generous --with pay and with praise. The new administration has changed things though. I like the fact that I can work the preceeding Sunday or the proceeding Saturday as flex time.

Cons

It is difficult to find PRN coverage during illness or vacation time, and it is my responsibility to find replacement if I cant work. Now we must "clock in" and "clock out" upon arrival and departure; mskes me feel like a factory worker.

Respect me as a professional--lose the time clock. Beef up on staffing--we need help!!

Overworked and underpaid

I have been working at Therapy Management

Pros

Nice co-workers, great support staff, small company

Cons

Management / Owners do not compensate employees for experience or skills. The believe in you gotta pay your dues before you can make a fair salary. This is why they have such high turnaround numbers. Horrible PTO policy and benefits.

If you plan to compete in this competitive environment, you need to pay employees a fair market value for the work they do. Just because someone has worked for the company longer does not make them more competent or deserving of higher salaries.