Therapy Resources Management L L C

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Brian A. Pontolilo

This was a pretty good company to work for

PTA (Current Employee) Providence, RI

ProsFlexable great co-workers and was able to work in some great homes. Learned alot about Medicare and never felt like I was being told what to do.

ConsMaybe it was that in RI the homes are small so I tended to work alone alot not literally but not to many other therapist were in the building often at least.

Advice to Senior ManagementLoved my manger we worked together for over 10 years still keep in touch!

Only care about therapy minutes

PTA (Former Employee) Framingham, MA

ProsI honestly can't think of a single pro for this company. The only way I could ever see them holding on to a contract is by offering the lowest price.

ConsInsane productivity standards that are unapproachable without doing groups, being fraudulent, or punching out to do your notes. The pay is well below what other companies are offering and they frequently make payroll errors that require you to fight for everything owed to you.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease start putting the patient care first and then the therapists you employ. We know the bottom line is important, but it can not be the only thing you look at.

Worked for Therapy Resources Management L L C? Contribute to the Community!