Therapy Resources Management L L C

Updated November 4, 2014
2.3

Brian A. Pontolilo
1 Rating

This was a pretty good company to work for

Current Employee - PTA in Providence, RI
    Current Employee - PTA in Providence, RI

I have been working at Therapy Resources Management L L C full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Flexable great co-workers and was able to work in some great homes. Learned alot about Medicare and never felt like I was being told what to do.

Cons

Maybe it was that in RI the homes are small so I tended to work alone alot not literally but not to many other therapist were in the building often at least.

Loved my manger we worked together for over 10 years still keep in touch!

HORRIBLe

Current Employee - COTA in Fall River, MA
    Current Employee - COTA in Fall River, MA

I have been working at Therapy Resources Management L L C as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

decent pay but that is it

Cons

canceled work last minute, gave run around when It came to asking for full time employment, is being investigated for fraud, no consistency in this company, would not recommend to an enemy, hired me as full time then lost a contract and didn't fulfill their promise, don't waste your time

Treat employees with dignity and respect

empty promise's. never saw a raise for 5 years like the other departments. once they knew I had gotten injured=lay off

Former Employee - Rehab Tech in Providence, RI
    Former Employee - Rehab Tech in Providence, RI

I worked at Therapy Resources Management L L C full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I always enjoyed helping people and that's what I was able to do there. make people smile and added a little extra to the pt's day.

Cons

I was promised year after year a yearly raise and never received one like the other departments did. they cut off over time. And when 2 or more people in a leadership role can not be on the same page it makes your work a nightmare because "they" are always in competition to be the best in their boss's eyes. very sad.

it would be nice to get it together

Only care about therapy minutes

Former Employee - PTA in Framingham, MA
    Former Employee - PTA in Framingham, MA

I worked at Therapy Resources Management L L C full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I honestly can't think of a single pro for this company. The only way I could ever see them holding on to a contract is by offering the lowest price.

Cons

Insane productivity standards that are unapproachable without doing groups, being fraudulent, or punching out to do your notes. The pay is well below what other companies are offering and they frequently make payroll errors that require you to fight for everything owed to you.

Please start putting the patient care first and then the therapists you employ. We know the bottom line is important, but it can not be the only thing you look at.