Theros Equipment

Proof of accessibility

President (Current Employee)
Sterling, VA

I have been working at Theros Equipment

ProsDay to day interaction with management. You're part of the decision making process. Hard work generally equals success.

ConsIf you're not dependable, or if you aren't curious to learn, or if you're not motivated to excel, this is absolutely the wrong company for you as at least one of the reviews here would indicate. But if you have any questions about anything at Theros Equipment either before you come to work here or while you're here-- come see me face to face any day at any branch, call me on my cell phone and I'll answer, or write me an e-mail and I'll answer right back. The structure here is very simple and friendly.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would advise that my management team keep doing what they're doing, and be willing to read constructive criticism and an occasional negative opinion about expecting people to earn their way. It's not for everybody. Our customers expect the best, and we intend to give it to them.

Small business with big benefits

Management (Current Employee)

I have been working at Theros Equipment

ProsGreat health plan, 401k plan, plenty of room for advancement for just working hard and showing up everyday.

ConsHard to find anything wrong. Management is intense, and will quickly recognize and promote those that are the same. Not a lot of room for advancement for unmotivated, lazy individuals that are looking for a hand-out (see other review).

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep rocking and creating jobs for the local economy!

Consider a position as a job and not a career.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Theros Equipment

ProsFamily owned and operated. Above average pay.

ConsVery little respect given from upper managment.

Advice to Senior ManagementSurrounding yourself with good employees are what help you succeed, and should be treated as valuable assets.

Worked for Theros Equipment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Theros Equipment reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Theros Equipment CEO Joel Theros. All reviews posted anonymously by Theros Equipment employees.