Thomas Pink

Jonathan Heilbron

Enjoyable, Laid Back

Central Valley, NY

I have been working at Thomas Pink

ProsGood management, ease of progression, flexible hours, decent starting pay, friendly, busy during spring and summer, can be fun, given expensive shirts every 6 months

ConsMust work weekends, a lot of down time, at will hiring, hours can be cut with out notice, sometimes long wait for raises. No commission compared to other high end retailers in Woodbury Commons.

Advice to Senior ManagementRegional managers are very nice and same with in store managers. Could use less micromanagement from the regional managers. Need more incentive for employees to sell.

Unprofessional and lots of politics

Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Thomas Pink

ProsIts under the LVMH umbrella. LVMH looks great on your resume.

ConsDirector of stores sales tactics include asking female associates to dress sexy & unbutton shirts to increase sales.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease hire someone qualified and professional for the Director of Stores position please.

Thomas Pink Management

Management (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Thomas Pink

ProsThomas pink is part of LVMH which is a positive point. Thomas pink has a quality products and brand image is positive.

ConsSenior management treats store manageement poorly. Store management is belittled and degraded. There is a lack of competence and communication between departments. The direction given for hiring practices is unprofessional and discriminating.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would appreciate a higher level of respect between all levels of management and more communication.

Valuable experience...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Thomas Pink

ProsGreat benefit package.
Open door policy is not a myth, great communication with our director of store and support from HR.
My opinion mattered.
Great training session/tools put in place for our betterment

Consthere is truly no cons, except maybe a slow process for promotion but this comes with the territory; worldwide Thomas Pink is an establish company but in the US we have right now 21 stores with great management team.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor the last 4 years I saw strong leadership and consistent commitment displayed by our corporate team. Great support and structure was brought in with our regional/director of store. It's rare to find a company that care about his managers and staff, continue the good work

loyal to the brand...crave better communication!!!!!!!!

I have been working at Thomas Pink

Prosgreat brand! great benefits! great people that work in the stores!! great clients! nice hours and clothing allowance is much appreciated

Conscorporate does not listen to those who work in the stores on a daily basis when it comes to ideas to benefit our customers and our business. corporate only listens and communicates with store manager when they should be accessible to the whole management team in store. staff has no resources outside store to report personnel issues in confidence causing internal conflict.

Advice to Senior Managementregion management should be more accessible to ALL members of store management, not just store manager. If store manager is the problem and there is no way to communicate this without chance of retaliation this can cause the business to suffer. Reward the sales staff just as you would the management! The front lines of our success is the salespeople!

Worked for Thomas Pink? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thomas Pink reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Thomas Pink CEO Jonathan Heilbron. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Thomas Pink employees.