Thompson Cobb Bazilio & Assoc. P.C

Thompson Cobb Bazilio & Assoc. P.C Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Ralph B. Bazilio, CPA, CGFM

Excellent company to work for

Quality Control (Former Employee)
    Washington, DC

ProsFast moving company with good people there

Consno new assignments in this year.

Advice to Senior ManagementHope that the company grows stronger

good company, many opportunities

Pros-good leadership
    -flexible hours
    -challenging projects with various organizations
    -room to grow

Cons-need more support from top management
    -improve collaboration among coworkers

Good opportunity to work while you look for another job.

Asset Manager (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

ProsGood chance to stay employed during dark times in the financial and banking industries. Lots of talented people working there who were displaced when the markets crashed. Allowed many of us to establish new relationships and networking for future employment.

ConsQuality of the people varied tremendously. Many consultants were very over qualified, and many were highly underqualified. The firm could have done a better job of vetting its staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementI know the nature of the work we were doing was fleeting and dependant on contracts, but keeping people on-call, even flying them cross country only to go home without working (or being paid) is crazy.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

We work hard, and increasingly smarter

ProsGreat family atmosphere. Excellent learning opportunities. Exposure to very talented accountants and consulting services professionals. Flexibility.

ConsToo much project procrastination. Inefficient use of professional resources. At times executives lack respect for staff-level employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to less-senior staff. Do a better job of on-the-job training instead of last minute performance reviews.

TCBA review

Receivership Assistance Contractor (Former Employee)

ProsTCBA is very good at getting you in with Federal agency projects. They are the largest minority owned CPA firm in the nation and therefore are eligible for government contracts award. Nice enough people at the main office.

ConsNeeds to ask lots of question when it comes to work rules of the agency you are assigned to. Otherwise you are at the mercy and whim of TCBA on site managers who are usually useless for any assistance. They only care about their own hides and will sacrifice a contractor without a second thought. Very difficult firm to deal with in terms of expense reimbursements. Why does it take over a month to get your expenses reimbursed when other firms reimburse within days of cycle end.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide more information to contractors regarding agency rules. I've seen quite a few contractors treated lousy by both the agency and TCBA because TCBA failed to provide work rules. Pay expense reimbursements promptly!!!!

Worked for Thompson Cobb Bazilio & Assoc. P.C? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thompson Cobb Bazilio & Assoc. P.C reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Thompson Cobb Bazilio & Assoc. P.C CEO Ralph B. Bazilio, CPA, CGFM. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Thompson Cobb Bazilio & Assoc. P.C employees.