ThousandEyes

Updated Jun 26, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Mohit Lad

Awesome company to work for

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

Pros- Always facing programming challenges: performance, scalability and networking problems.
    - Really cool workplace: office views are great, cool perks, pool table, ping pong table, snacks and catered food
    - All the people working here are open and easy going: everyone knows everyone (across different areas).
    - Executive staff is open and communicative.

Cons- If you are looking for a regular 9-to-5 job, this is not what you want. In release days you need to stay late in case there are urgent bugs to fix.

Amazing Opportunity!

ProsThis company is FANTASTIC! I have never seen an early stage company with such a well developed product and many amazing logos (that most early stage companies would die for!) The company is backed by the great reputation of Sequoia and the product is designed by 2 innovative thought leaders Mohit Lad and Ricardo Oliveira, both hold PhD's from UCLA. They have taken an unique approach to performance management for the cloud era that is quickly embraced by customers and prospects. The office is in downtown San Francisco with views of the bay bridge, daily catered lunches, free gym memberships and in office massages (amazing perks!) This organization values all employees and is eager to provide resources to promote continuous learning and growth. Mohit and Ricardo have done a fantastic job in carefully selecting first employees with high aptitude and great attitudes to ensure that the organization can properly scale.

ConsNot for people who like huge companies with lots of red tape and politics.

An enterprise startup with lots of potential

San Francisco, CA

ProsAn enterprise startup that is sexy. Great product that is really backed by strong technology. The work culture is relaxed and fun, but employees are driven to get the job done. Nice modern office with a great view. Milk shakes on release days :-)

ConsMissing some recreational outlets such as ping pong tables but feel this will change as company expands.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore catered lunches :-)

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Working at ThousandEyes is Fantastic

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsGreat work environment.
    Cutting edge technology. Lots of challenges.
    Very smart and driven colleagues. Super hero team!
    The company's leadership is great, they care a lot about culture and values.

ConsSometimes we have long milk shortages! Seriously, nothing to point out as a con.

Fast growing company!

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

ProsThis is a new startup company with a great new office right in the heart of San Francisco. Working in a growing startup is immensely rewarding, as you would expect. You work different chores and learn everyday and the work environment is just awesome! I feel that I am surround by the brightest and the smartest, by people who wants to solve very hard problems in the most elegant way. Can't disclose details, but we *are* changing the Internet.

ConsIt is a startup, and although we work in a relaxed and pleasant environment, we do work hard. Not a bad thing though.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Worked for ThousandEyes? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ThousandEyes reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ThousandEyes CEO Mohit Lad. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by ThousandEyes employees.