Three
www.three.co.uk Maidenhead, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Three Reviews in Maidenhead, England

Three – Mumbai – “My team”

Three CEO David Dyson

David Dyson

4 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Positive and full of potential

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Three full-time for more than 3 years

ProsVery collegiate atmosphere; excellent ambition; and genuine efforts to improve the product and working culture offering

ConsThe management team needs a refresh. The CEO is competent, ambitious, visionary and from all appearances an all around nice guy who is result oriented. Unfortunately, none of these attributes seem evident from any of his direct reports -- this is dangerous for a company that should be taking the next big step forward

Advice to Senior ManagementIts time to bring in some new energy and new blood into the management team to replace some of the existing senior management team -- they seem tired and uninterested and in conflict with the positive culture that is developing at the company

No constructive feedback following interview

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Maidenhead, England (UK)

I have been working at Three as a contractor for less than a year

ProsThe interviewers were prepared with their questions

ConsWas interviewed for a project management contract role by 2 of Three's permanent programme managers. After 1 week I still had no feedback from recruiter. I requested feedback however was told none of the people put forward had been successful, an indication was made that I had interviewed well, but no reasons provided for not being selected.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease consider that it costs the candidate time and money to come for an interview and people provide their best at the interview stage. At least consider helping them by providing constructive feedback and try to do it more promptly instead of leaving the candidate hanging.

Good place to work

Finance Manager (Former Employee)
Maidenhead, England (UK)

I worked at Three as a contractor for more than a year

ProsA very dynamic work place

ConsNeed to be very political

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Competency spread very thin; clueless management

Senior Designer (Current Employee)
Maidenhead, England (UK)

I have been working at Three

Pros- Flexible working environment
- Networks side is doing well, unlike the rest of the company
- Get paid on time
- Free phone
- You won't get fired for being useless, in fact more likely to get promoted for it
- Great if you like to schmooze

Cons- Only about 10% of staff know what they are doing, and carry the other 90% of the company
- Incompetent clueless upper management, who perpetuate this by hiring equally useless lower management who are out of control in terms of the waste they create.
- Waste millions of pounds on IT projects due to uninformed bad management decisions
- No meritocracy, its a kiss-assocracy.
- Noone ever held accountable for scerew ups, this is NOT a learning organisation
- Evil management who make up for their incompetence by terrorising anyone who dares challenge their uselessness.
- Ericsson "support" services

Advice to Senior ManagementYour management are holding the company back due to consistently making wrong decisions that literally waste millions of pounds when you are struggling to make a profit. They encourage nepotism as they only hire people who will support them and keep their noses in the trough.

Worked for Three? Contribute to the Community!

Three Videos

Three – Why Work for Us?

We're making things better. Since 2003, we've created the biggest 3G network in the UK from scratch. We’ve developed internet services that our customers love and there's plenty more to come. We're committed to making… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Three reviews and ratings in Maidenhead, England — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Three CEO David Dyson. All reviews posted anonymously by Three employees.