Thrive Events

3.8

CEO

Grew out of my shell!

I worked at Thrive Events

Pros

I was so shy before I started at Thrive. The team overall worked with me to build my confidence and made me far more outgoing. I feel far more prepared for my next steps in life.

Cons

If you're unwilling to move pass your shyness this place might not be your ideal career path.

More guest visitors! I love meeting other people who are going through the same thing I am experiencing.

Connecting with team members is easy at Thrive Events

I have been working at Thrive Events full-time

Pros

The sense of camaraderie and teamwork between everyone is awesome. We all strive to make sure each person feels important and reaches their professional goals. A huge key to team building at Thrive Events is getting together outside of the office to participate in volunteer projects, game nights, and other team building activities...this was something I was not used to in the workplace.

Cons

Success at Thrive Events depends on how you can work with a team to achieve common goals. So, you must be willing to communicate and adapt to situations regarding anything: time management, learning curves, experiences ect.

Everyone is made to feel special at Thrive Events. It makes me happy to come to the office each day to know that we are all working together to achieve our goals as well as the clients goals.

Curiosity kills

Former Employee - Management
    Former Employee - Management

I worked at Thrive Events part-time (less than an year)

Pros

They called me right away and acted very professional, they were able to blindside me with how they word their convo with you.

Cons

They are not a real company sounds like, very misleading to say the lease.They need to stop advertising on Craigslist, and just stop having people lose hope in a real decent job.

Thrive Events makes sure each team member is giving the chance to grow!

Former Employee - Event Trainer in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Event Trainer in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Thrive Events full-time (more than an year)

Pros

When I first started at Thrive, I made it my mission to help nurture the talent of the team. I moved into a team leader position where I made sure I managed my team and gave my team as many chance as possible for professional development. My manager let me focus on my existing skills like analyzing data for clients, running campaigns, and help develop company culture.

Cons

In order to be successful, you must has questions and really engage. If you are not open to asking for help you might not flourish as much as someone else would.

The management team brings out the natural leader in each person.

Team Success!

Current Employee - Event Coordinator in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Event Coordinator in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Thrive Events full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The best part about working at Thrive is the team. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I have never been with a company that was so personally interested in my professional and personal goals. I also love how everyone on the team is really involved in the community by being involved with volunteer opportunities.

Cons

This is very fast paced and challenging. It can be intimidating but something to consider if you are looking to try something new.

Thrive Events track record for success makes me work harder.

Current Employee - Event Assistant in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Event Assistant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Thrive Events full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Working with Thrive Events makes me excited to come to work and makes me proud to associate the company's name with excellence.The whole team is dedicated to produce high value for both clients and consumers. The team at Thrive also shares the successes of each person and we celebrate everyone achieving their goals.

Cons

The team is full of successful people who set the bar high and sometimes that can seem intimidating. However, leadership always works to help me perform to the best of my abilities.

I get a charge out of learning that yet one more project has produced positive effects that exceeded everyone’s expectations

Great experience

I worked at Thrive Events

Pros

The morning meetings were very motivational to get people pumped up for the day. There were always people wiling to help problem solve; it was a great team environment. There was also a lot of hands on training, which I never got at my previous positions.

Cons

It was a very fast paced environment because they were training people to become managers. In the end, I realized it wasn't my goal to be a manager so I took a different career route.

Challenging

I worked at Thrive Events full-time

Pros

This is an extremely rewarding CAREER if you are a hard worker. I read the negative reviews, and I am happy I did so after working here and being apart of the staff, because they in fact made me laugh at how exaggerated they were, and clearly bitter X employees. Yes: this is a demanding job, Yes: it is hard work, Yes: you start at entry level; but if you put forth the effort you will absolutely see results. I am a firm believer in this company and the president (as she started from entry level too). There is in no way this is a scam, as clearly I received a paycheck every 2 weeks, and ALWAYS had someone to go to if I had questions or concern. The ONLY reason I am no longer there was because my family and I had to move.

Cons

Hard work - if you go into this position knowing it is hard work - you will be fine. It is the people who have expectations of it being easy that fail.

The biggest con I would say would be starting at entry level. It does suck, but it's worth the ending result.

Keep doing what your doing, you have many employees past/present/future (including myself) who admire you and the hard work you put into YOUR business.

An awesome learning experience

I have been working at Thrive Events full-time

Pros

All of the hands on training, meetings, and team efforts made Thrive Events a huge part of my career life. The team and the team leaders are really open to making sure each person is achieving their career goals and being apart of a bigger picture.

Cons

There is a training program that is definitely not made for everyone. It requires true dedication and someone who is passionate about working hard.

Fast paced work environment with tons of growth opportunities.

I worked at Thrive Events full-time

Pros

All of the training is hands on and in either a one on one setting, or in small groups. The management team pushes the employees every day to meet personal and professional goals. It is a super positive work environment where the focus in on the bigger picture and advancement. There is no seniority, so I wasn't stuck in a position waiting for a promotion, it was solely based on my skill level.

Cons

The position is a management training position, so the program is definitely designed to condition and train someone for an upper management position, so there are times where I felt like I was learning a ton of information at once. Weekends are involved with this position, whereas with my previous employer I was making my own schedule and had weekends off. Also, it's humbling to work a booth inside of Sam's Club or Costco and see friends or family members shopping inside the store.

Thrive Events Photos