TicketLeap.com

www.ticketleap.com

TicketLeap.com Reviews

Tim Raybould

Great team, great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

Pros- excellent culture; highly transparent, highly fun
    - great leadership from the CEO
    - lots of room to try new things, be scrappy, and to help move the needle
    - ambitious goals; feels like a company with a lot to look forward to
    - nice perks for a small company (beer, food..)
    - lots of trust and flexibility

Cons- benefits not as plush as some larger tech companies

This place sucked. Those who don't get fired quit

Developer (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsYou get a below average paycheck and maybe some free goodies in the kitchen. I can't think of any other pros for working here.

ConsTurnover is absolutely insane. Only 2 current employees have been there for the past 4+ years. Even the former CEO himself has jumped from this sinking ship.

Look, this company sells tickets at like $2 a ticket. According to crunchbase.com, they have $3.36M in debt and issued $5.31M in equity. I find it hard to believe that their ~30 employees will sell enough tickets to pay back their investors.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be such jerks to your employees. They're doing *you* a favor by working for you.

Great place to work. Clear vision and values.

ProsClear vision and values mean that people are excited to come in to work and strive toward a common goal: more events and experiences in the world. Fully stocked kitchen and pingpong table as well as shared Phillies season tickets are nice startup perks.

ConsCan't think of any downsides.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A down-to-earth company with real core values

(Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsFriendly employees, "beer meetings," casual environment, smart co-workers, a stocked pantry, the desire and drive to produce a great product. It's easy to have your voice heard.

ConsThere isn't that much around the office (lunch-wise), and you don't get free tickets to events like you might expect.

Amazing first internship experience!!!

Marketing Intern (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsGreat atmosphere to learn, learn, and learn! I was titled as the "marketing intern", however, I learned much more than marketing tactics. I aided and developed relations with all the different aspects of the start-up company. Each week, the company had meetings where I was able to sit in and even have a chance to share the different projects I had been working on. I felt very comfortable in this environment and really enjoyed my experience.

ConsIt was an unpaid internship- but it didn't bother me any.

Not a company that cares at all about its employees.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsThe product is constantly evolving.

ConsNo concern for the staff. Lots of transition. The culture is one where people are constantly concerned about their jobs for a reason.

Awesome Place to Work

ProsFree food
    Awesome people
    Cutting edge technology
    Casual dress
    Small company atmosphere, very family-like
    Always looking to improve what they're doing

Cons401k and some other benefits still aren't available given the size of the company
    Have to work hard because they need each person to pull their weight

Advice to Senior ManagementI love this place and see myself fighting for this online ticketing platform for the near and mid-term future, maybe long-term too.

Worked for TicketLeap.com? Contribute to the Community!