TicketNetwork

i have 3 great years with Ticketnetwork

Current Employee - Management
    Current Employee - Management

I have been working at TicketNetwork

Pros

Ticketnetwork is a great place to work , with a lot of perks also theirs a lot of coworker Harmony and the dress code is so Relaxed it almost offsets the perks ( great place to work )

Cons

I have no complaints with staff or management or the company

Keep promoting the perks ( happy employees are productive employees ) it's True

Awesome work place!!

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at TicketNetwork

Pros

Flexible work hours,great work culture,lot of learning opportunity,training classes,
    Free food,beverage,vegetables(from TN garden )
    Free laundry,gym,night club,ping pong,pool table
    Super cool down to earth CEO,CFO and CTO

Cons

Lack of communication and coordination with other team/business units which makes it difficult and time consuming for little things to be done.

Keep up the great work!!!!

Great place!

I have been working at TicketNetwork full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great people, good atmosphere, challenging work.

Cons

Some recent changes in management led to a more corporate feel.

Database developer

I worked at TicketNetwork

Pros

Free food,Indoor Games,Laundry,Gym

Cons

The company Sucks

Great opportunity for advancement in such a young company.

I have been working at TicketNetwork full-time (more than an year)

Pros

TicketNetwork has many perks including free lunch, gym, laundry and garden. It is a young company so there is a great deal of opportunity for advancement. There are many different aspects of the company and management is willing to help you advance into whichever department you want. If you are a hard worker and go after what you want, this is the company to be in. You can do anything you want.

Cons

Very spontaneous which may not be everyone's ideal workplace. However, I like a change of pace every once in a while.

TicketNetwork Response

Dec 11, 2014HR Representative

Thank you for your review and for your positive comments regarding advancement opportunities. TicketNetwork has a fast-paced and dynamic environment where people are offered the opportunity to work ... More

Wonderful experience

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at TicketNetwork full-time

Pros

Great people and relaxed atmosphere.

Cons

Compensation level is less than desirable..

Fast-Paced, Growth Environment

Current Employee - Manager in South Windsor, CT
    Current Employee - Manager in South Windsor, CT

I have been working at TicketNetwork full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all free. The company is going through another growth phase, which means new opportunities and potential to become promoted. The culture is laid back and relaxed, which allows employees to express themselves. The company is racially and ethnically diverse, which brings in a wide variety of quality ideas. We have our annual Halloween party coming up soon, which is one of many company events that employees talk about for the whole year. It is not rare for the company to throw a spontaneous "Mad Men" 1950s party after the employees have been working hard during a particular month. Compensation is very fair, and the training is hands on. If you work hard, and show your superiors that you can take on more responsibility, you will move up quickly. The CEO and COO are both very receptive to new ideas and give their employees a lot of autonomy.

Cons

If you're not the type of person who wants to work in a fast-paced, growth environment where things evolve and adapt rapidly, then this isn't the place for you.

There's no place like home...

Current Employee - Assistant Vice President in South Windsor, CT
    Current Employee - Assistant Vice President in South Windsor, CT

I have been working at TicketNetwork full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

TicketNetwork has a unique, warm family-style atmosphere. When I walk thru the door on Monday, it's not just a job where I see my co-workers, it's a place where I get to do what I love every day with a group of people I have friendships with. We are all working towards the same common goal. The company's values are not just heard but can be seen and are expected to be demonstrated in our dealings with one another within the company as well as those we work with outside of TicketNetwork. From the meals that are provided for free, farm stand vegetables that are grown on the premises, endless clubs where you can socialize with those with similar interest after work, to onsite laundry facilities, gym, yoga classes, dry cleaning services, company parties that your family can attend, casual dress code and competitive benefits, it's all conducive to a work environment in which we work and play together. The industry we work in is never boring and each day presents new challenges and room for growth. The opportunities to grow at TN are endless as the industry changes the company continues to grow and change as well.

Cons

With all the work we do together it can occasionally be hard to find a work life balance as there is always something going on but thankfully if you love what you do, it doesn’t feel like work most days.

Good overall. But the company has lately morphed into a directionless organization

I have been working at TicketNetwork

Pros

Join TN to get some experience in the relevant field and then move on. Free meals program has been a good incentive. Some employees, particularly in engineering, are exceptionally talented.

Cons

There is no transparency from the management side (although they pretend to be transparent). Engineering department is beset with politicking and turf protection mentality that the engineering leadership seems to encourage. Some in the leadership do not encourage delegation of work while others seem to delegate it all.

With most of the top business leadership gone, some of the critical business decisions are in the hands of those who have never been in complex business of event ticketing.

Oh and the pay is not good.

Get more transparency. Try to invest in talent retention by paying more. Shake up the PMO and engineering management roster and bring in those professionals at the helm who have done it.

TicketNetwork Response

Dec 12, 2014HR Representative

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Over the last few months we have implemented several avenues to keep employees more informed, such as weekly company newsletters, quarterly ... More

Unless you enjoy being broke, stay away with everything you have!

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in South Windsor, CT
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in South Windsor, CT

I worked at TicketNetwork full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Free food, coworkers, but nothing else. Ticketnetwork is smoke and mirrors, theyre an illusion of a great company, but really just a company waiting to bankrupt.

Cons

Free food, management, CEO, low pay. Timed bathroom breaks. Clueless HR department. Lack of respect for personal lives. All around scam.