Tierra Antigua Realty
tierraantigua.com Tucson, AZ 500 to 999 Employees

Tierra Antigua Realty Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

They don't get any better

Realtor (Current Employee)
Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Tierra Antigua Realty

ProsUnlimited earning potential, positive work environment, great support staff, fair fees, coaching and mentoring as well as great classes for training provided often.

ConsYou have to actually work hard to earn money. It does not just get handed to you. No other issues.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail.

Tierra Antigua Realty is Doing It Right...

Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Tierra Antigua Realty

ProsAs a real estate agent your income is often eaten up by company splits, broker transaction fees, etc. Tierra Antigua has created a very smart business model and strives to provide industry leading programs and training to boot. I couldn't be happier in my employment.

ConsI'm approaching my 2nd full year with the company and my only worry early on was market presence. Was Tierra Antigua known well enough in our community; that has not been a problem.

Advice to Senior ManagementI'm very pleased with how you're running the company. I know you take an ultra cautious approach with your agents -- disclosures well beyond the legal requirements. But, there are many agents selling 1 property a year and that doesn't always garner a profound market awareness.

Worked for Tierra Antigua Realty? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tierra Antigua Realty reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Tierra Antigua Realty employees.