Tierra Antigua Realty

Updated January 30, 2015
4 reviews filtered by
4.7
CEO

1. "Great Commission Schedule and Management"

Current Employee - Realtor in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Tierra Antigua Realty full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

A commission schedule to meet your current sales and marketing needs. Management is always available to assist, as well as a great administrative staff. Overall, well managed and nice people.

Cons

Nothing as long as you are willing to participate and learn. The sky is the limit.

2. Fantastic experience

I have been working at Tierra Antigua Realty

Pros

Costs are low, you can run your business the way you see fit. Perfect for people who are self-starters and proactive at seeking out help.

Cons

So many agents you can get lost in the shuffle if you don't take the time to go to the office.

Advice to Management

More office space or a meeting place for clients south of River.

3. They don't get any better

I have been working at Tierra Antigua Realty

Pros

Unlimited earning potential, positive work environment, great support staff, fair fees, coaching and mentoring as well as great classes for training provided often.

Cons

You have to actually work hard to earn money. It does not just get handed to you. No other issues.

Advice to Management

Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail. Keep kicking tail.

5. Tierra Antigua Realty is Doing It Right...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Tierra Antigua Realty

Pros

As a real estate agent your income is often eaten up by company splits, broker transaction fees, etc. Tierra Antigua has created a very smart business model and strives to provide industry leading programs and training to boot. I couldn't be happier in my employment.

Cons

I'm approaching my 2nd full year with the company and my only worry early on was market presence. Was Tierra Antigua known well enough in our community; that has not been a problem.

Advice to Management

I'm very pleased with how you're running the company. I know you take an ultra cautious approach with your agents -- disclosures well beyond the legal requirements. But, there are many agents selling 1 property a year and that doesn't always garner a profound market awareness.