Tigerpress

Tigerpress Reviews

1 Review
1 Review

CEO

TigerPress offers a family based atmosphere that is not common in larger companies. Employees are top notch, team player

Current Employee - Assistant Production Manager/Quality Control in East Longmeadow, MA

I have been working at Tigerpress full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Plenty of opportunities to advance along with co-workers with a good sense of team work behind you. TigerPress is a growing Commercial and Packaging Print Company that is surviving a tough economy and constantly improving to meet our customers needs.

Cons

Although ALL of our employees are valuable, a few go above and beyond because of our sense of loyalty to the Company and our customers. However, more often than not, we lose these few employees due to the minimal pay scale overall.

At the risk of losing a strong sense of team work, we need to ease off on over emphasizing time efficiencies and writing up every mistake. I see this changing the way everyone works, putting everyone on Defense mode and pointing fingers to achieve better performance for themselves instead of TigerPress.