Tigerspike

Add Photos

Luke Janssen

Great Company With Even Greater Cultural Values

Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsThis company shares an unparalleled fun, family-like culture within individual offices and between cross-continental offices. Without a doubt, it is the most positive (and relatively relaxed) working environment I've encountered yet. For such a relaxed environment, the quality of work that this company pushes out is impressive.

ConsAlthough the work environment is fun/friendly and the hours are relatively flexible, there is no getting around the long hours required of you (a direct result of understaffing).

Opened lots of doors, had a great time

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsA really fun, smart group of people and really big name clients; minimal BS and office politics; 20 days paid vacation; free beer

ConsFrom what Im' told hours used to be crazy, but not while I was there

Blessing in disguise

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsI absolutely adored some of the people I worked with. I have colleagues that I now consider great friends and will miss the fact that I will not see them everyday.

ConsLow pay compared to market. Benefits are poor. They do not value the talent they have.

Worked for Tigerspike? Contribute to the Community!