Time Warner

Be The First To
Add Photos

Time Warner President, CEO, and Director Jeff Bewkes

Jeff Bewkes

Pros
  • They emphasize work-life balance, I never felt pressured to work longer hours (than necessary) in order to succeed(in 13 reviews)

• Great benefits, training as well as vacation time(in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • Also there isn't a lot of room for growth within some of the departments(in 4 reviews)

• Upper management on some teams should not be there(in 5 reviews)

Great place to work!

Account Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsGreat location in NYC, great culture & work/life balance, smart & fun people, great benefits, good opportunity for career advancement

ConsLike most companies, benefits are changing, but still better then most!

Sweet

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsDiversity. Time Warner is very inclusive and does an excellent job hiring and developing minority talent. The benefits are great, pay is solid. Executive Management is very grounded and that sensibility trickles down throughout lower management and the rest of the company.

ConsCareer growth is stagnant. There is a lot of talk about talent development and promoting from within, yet internal candidates often lose out to externals.

People who work here are lifers, which limits growth opportunities. The lifer mentality also restricts innovation.

Editor/Producer

Editor (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsGreat place to work, great health and other benefits

ConsNothing to con about. at this time.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Wonderful Company

ProsGreat company for a long lasting career

ConsNone at this time. No cons

Advice to Senior ManagementWould love the ability to buy and sale vacation time....

Some of the best people in the business.

Executive Assistant (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsBenefits, salary and cultural perks.

ConsI experienced no downside of working at TWI.

A rare opportunity to work with passionate people doing things that make other people jealous.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsGreat properties / brands. People you look forward to seeing more than your own family. I mean you look forward to seeing them. Which is a big plus since you spend more time with them than your own family.

ConsNot all the divisions play all that nice with each other. And the impending spin offs have made some people "check out" early.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management do quite well balancing their own visions and offering reality checks.

A fulfilling work experience

Director of Accounting (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsExcellent compensation, abundant opportunities for career growth, diverse workplace, wonderful benefits, great work/life balance, lots of perks

ConsFavoritism is apparent in certain departments

Time Warner is a great company to work for....

I/T (Current Employee) Owensboro, KY

ProsGreat Pay and benifit package

Conslong hours long days, it take at least sixty days to get hired.

Lots of opportunities for the right candidate

Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) Coppell, TX

ProsAbility to move up or around.

ConsLots of re-orging. Lack of communication with corporate. Sr. managers disappear without warning.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the flow of communication going so that if you are not at the corporate office you still have an idea of what direction the company is going.

I loved working at Time Warner. They're a good solid company.

Senior Computer Operator (Current Employee) Englewood, CO

ProsThe pay was very fair. The benefits were good. Several paid days off per year. Always a Professional atmosphere. Management was great. People were nice.

ConsIt was hard to move/promote into other areas within the company. I felt stuck within my department. I saw them hire from outside many times. I finally gave up.

Advice to Senior ManagementDuring my time at Time Warner, the leadership was great. Although I don't think I ever met or even saw the CEO, but I heard good things about him. I knew his executive secretary and she liked him.

Worked for Time Warner? Contribute to the Community!