Time Warner Telecom
www.twtelecom.com Littleton, CO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Time Warner Telecom Reviews in San Francisco, CA

Time Warner Telecom – US – “Signage”

Time Warner Telecom Chairman, President, and CEO Larissa L. Herda

Larissa L. Herda

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Don't waste your time here, you cant un-ring this bell

Senior Account Executive (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Time Warner Telecom full-time for more than a year

Prosi really wish i had something nice to say, i wasted 12 months of my career on this place, but the deals were never big enough, never fast enough, not enough margin, by the time I hit my 13 month, I was the old man on the team, since or sales mgr fired everyone else, HUGE TURNOVER with this company

Consunattainable quotas, sales mgrs drive you into the ground, forcing you to walk the streets carrying a bag, you're nothing more than a door to door salesman with low pay, and long hours (expect 9-10 hr days)

Advice to Senior Managementcreate attainable sales quotas, reward employees, stop the gimmicky sales programs and smile&dial blasts and maybe you wont spend so much money on bring a new employee up to speed p Larissa - are you listening??

Worked for Time Warner Telecom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Time Warner Telecom reviews and ratings in San Francisco, CA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Time Warner Telecom CEO Larissa L. Herda. All reviews posted anonymously by Time Warner Telecom employees.