Tintri

Not yet rated.

Ken Klein

Great place to work!

Marketing (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsThe people are great; there's a friendly, collaborative atmosphere. Free lunch on Mondays, bagels on Wednesday, donuts on Friday, and a really well-stocked kitchen! Company is in hypergrowth mode so morale is high.

ConsNot really a bad thing, but we are growing so fast we are running out of office space. We are moving to a bigger office soon though.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't lose the culture as we grow.

Solid product and engineering team

Member of Technical Staff (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsVery solid engineering team and product, friendly teammate,transparent management.

All paves the way for the great.

ConsKeep focus when marketing, don't be disturbed by noise

Advice to Senior ManagementWe have great product and great people, let's keep selling and rock!

Startup environment with work life balance

Member of Technical Staff (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsPeople, Technology, Work-Life balance

ConsNothing as of now

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing, they are pretty good

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Tintri - The only storage built to run VMs better

Systems Engineer (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsI have been working at Tintri full-time for almost a year.

Pros – Product that just plain works as advertised. No other storage product on the market has taken the approach of designing around the "application" instead of just designing a fast storage system. Very positive culture. We are "smart flash" vs "all flash." Less than half the price of all flash, so a very effective price point. Product is well ahead of the competitors in functionality, VM reporting, and reliability.

ConsCons – None so far.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep Tintri Rocking!

My best employer so far...

Software Developer In Test (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsInternal culture is very friendly; there is a clear focus what features we develop and in what order; free lunch on mondays, bagels on wednesdays; social events on fridays.

And we are doing the good thing in storage industry!

Consprobably building size will be an issue soon :)

Advice to Senior Managementonce we grow big enough, would be nice to have shared rides transportation

Amazing engineering products, very smart and nice people

Member of Technical Staff (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

Pros- Best in class products, top management is very focused, respects everyone and encourages innovation
    - Free lunch on Mondays
    - Good balance of work and life

Cons- I'd have liked little bit extra pace in releasing products to put competition at check

Advice to Senior Management- Hire people (at least engineering and sales teams) and grow fast

Worked for Tintri? Contribute to the Community!